WoldianGames Homepage WoldianGames Homepage
WoldianGames Homepage
  LOG ON

Crescent Moons Trading Company

Click here to visit the Woldipedia Crescent Moons Trading Company game page.

If you don't see new turns, Reload the page here

View Preference
30 Days2 Weeks1 Week2 Days

Dušan (Erik) [HP:40/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15  d20+9=17 ;
Thursday June 15th, 2017 6:46:39 PM

Dušan sustains Detect Magic focusing on the are around the busboy approaching the table. He nods politely wondering if this is their contact.

(Knowledge Arcane + Guidance = D20+8+1=17)

Lornak HP:37nl/49 AC: 18(T:13/FF:10) CMD:19  d20+11=25 ;
Thursday June 15th, 2017 7:59:52 PM

Lornak watches as the "busboy" comes out of the kitchen. His attention perks up and becomes fixed on "him" as he walks past and towards the booth where his comrades sit waiting. Lornak hopes that they have enough perception to know who the boy really is and who they are parlaying with. He wants desperately to be sitting at that booth but doesn't want to blow his cover. So he just remains where he sits and continues to savor his meal. He does his best to listen in on the conversation.

Var (Tom I.) (HP:52/55 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:22)  d20+10=21 ;
Thursday June 15th, 2017 11:54:33 PM

"hmm." Var says quietly, but decides not to make a scene; at least not yet. He decides to keep an eye on the front door...for now. (Perception: 21)

Toston Lotor(Hugh Crosmun) [HP:33/33; AC:24? Touch 18; FF 20? - CMD 18 
Friday June 16th, 2017 1:33:30 AM

(OOC: I got a perception of 29 last time higher than Wil or Var why don't I see the Knives?)

IF Toston notices the knives heading towards the booth he uses his wand to cast mage armor casually in case things turn rough, "We've got Knives, incoming" Toston says casually, "Don't know if we have to fight but probably not a bad idea to be wary."

===========================================

OTHERWISE Toston doesn't notice the Knives and he just says to his friends, "The busboy has a copper choker."

Active Effects: Mage Armor? - +4 AC - 60 minutes [600 rounds]

Hmerrin   d20+1=9 ;
Friday June 16th, 2017 9:41:50 AM

Did that kid just stick his tongue out at me? Nice...

"Huh?", Hmerrin replies to Toston.
"Oh, right. Uh. Well isn't that who we're supposed to be meeting?"

Nevertheless, the young man straightens from his customary slouch, and awaits the arrival of their contact.

Perception 9

Wilford Grimly (HP:34/29; AC: 18; Touch: 12; Flat: 16; CMD: 18)  d20+11=14 ; d20+7=18 ; d20+8=24 ;
Friday June 16th, 2017 2:00:58 PM

Wil disguises himself, to anyone looking for the group, and whispers to any patron around him. "Do you know who that busboy with the collar is? My friend says he is the best one around here."
(Disguise: 18; Bluff: 24)


Moving towards Lunch - DM Post Melvin Pollack 
Friday June 16th, 2017 4:57:15 PM

(OOC: Re perception. I didn't count Toston because he talked specifically about perception before the event while Wil and Var did their perceptions at the time. But I caved and gave Toston his perception because he was the only one smart enough to buff during the designated opportunity.)

With a wave from their leader, various Knife members began to fan out into the area.

Dusan can see some auras from around the busboy, but can't determine if they are glammers or other magic.

Various patrons watch with some alarm as the Knives begin to close the window shades.

Lornak stays where he is, attempting to hear over his dunkel drunk friend. Var watches closely as the knives begin to move. The Dunkel seems to eye the closest Knife as if sizing him up while unable to focus.

"Hey, busboy, get over here," the Knife says as "he" crosses the room.

She remains silent, continuing on towards The Tide. Hmerrin's confusion begins to dissipate. The family that Hmerrin was watching begins to shrink in his seats.

"I'm talking to you, pal," he shouts.

Toston casts mage armor upon himself. Wilford begins to attempt bluffing (and I assume moving around the room) to various wait staff... and eventually to a knife.

"So that's how you want to play it," the Knife Leader says to the contact. "The codex. I know you and your friends have it. Where is it?"

The busboy finally drops her disguise, changing to a familiar young halfling female from the pier. And there she stands, staring quietly.

Knives begin to circle The Tide. A knife hovers directly behind Ethani and Asteria. None of the knives appear to be in a playful mood.

"I'm going to kill you right here," the knife began. "If you don't open your mouth and..."

The halfling blew right in the knife leader's face, casting glitterdust upon him.

"Kill them," the knife leader shouted, his hands to his face. "No witnesses! Kill them all!"

Map


Var (Tom I.) (HP:52/55 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:22)  d20+10=22 ; d6+3=9 ;
Friday June 16th, 2017 6:19:50 PM

Having been watching this 'storm' gather, Var is not surprised when violence breaks out. Springing to his feet, Var draws a handaxe and hacks at the Knife closest to him (Attack: 22 vs AC; 9 damage)

"Asteria! Behind you!" Var shouts to Asteria, warning her of the Knife lurking behind her and Ethani.

Hmerrin(HP:61/61 AC:24 T:14 FF:21 CMD:21)  d20+10=13 ;
Friday June 16th, 2017 9:00:40 PM

"'Kill them all'? Guess that makes you the bad guys."
Hmerrin launches himself over to the next table while drawing his two axes.

Reaching K5, he flails out at the man with an off-balance swing of his battleaxe.

--
Move 20' to V10 while drawing axes
----someone please move Hmerrin as I've no access to google drive till Wednesday.

Attack K5, power attack. Miss (ac13)


V10

Toston Lotor(Hugh Crosmun) [HP:33/33; AC:28 Touch 18; FF 24 - CMD 18  d20+8=23 ; d8+1=3 ;
Saturday June 17th, 2017 9:23:38 AM

(OOC: If Toston rolls a perception check I assume he is just looking out in general for the duration of posts. Do you want me to roll multiple checks if I do one at the beginning and more later?)

Toston drops the wand on the table.

He then finishes his standard battle preparation of casting shield after the mage armor has taken affect.

He calls out to the bar patrons, "If you can get behind the bar or to the bathroom without crossing paths with the Knives I'd suggest you do so, otherwise take cover where you can while we handle this!"

The gnome then moves towards the 4th Knife drawing his curveblade as he goes so that the Knife can choose between engaging Toston or moving towards someone else and giving Toston an AOO.

Lastly he charges his attacks with magic as a swift action (arcane strike)

If needed:
AOO 23 vs AC - 3 damage

Active Effects:
Mage Armor - +4 AC - 60 minutes [599 rounds]
Shield - +4 shield bonus; Magic Missile Immunity - 2 min [20 rounds]



Lornak HP:37nl/49 AC: 18(T:13/FF:10) CMD:19  d20+6=23 ;
Saturday June 17th, 2017 3:26:43 PM

Lornak is chagrined at once again finding himself inadvertently helping the glamoured she witch. He keeps an eye on "him."(Keeping the previous Perception roll d20=25)

As the Knives "lay down the law" Lornak keeps his disguise and play acts like he is a frightened citizen. His head jerks and his body turns towards the shouting voices, spilling his cup and plate off the bar and onto the floor. He then stands and spins, looking from the Knives at the door to the back corner of the bar. The move masks one hand that finds the familiar grip of his rapier. He does not unsheathe it, yet. (Perform d20=23)

He slides along the edge of the bar toward the corner where the Dunkle sits, his empty hand leading him. (Move action) He plans to protect the egress of any citizen(s) that follow Toston's advice to get out of harms way. Hopefully if/when he engages the Knives he will have a little surprise on his side.

Wilford Grimly (HP:34/29; AC: 18; Touch: 12; Flat: 16; CMD: 18)  d20+6=20 ; d10=2 ; d10=2 ;
Sunday June 18th, 2017 11:06:49 AM

"Note codex... note busboy, " Wil says to himself.
A Knife behind him, Wil fires his crossbow.
(Attack: 20; Hit: 2)
"Kill everyone, you have to be kidding. Do you know who your trying to kill. The Tide will wash over you."


Dušan (Erik) [HP:40/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15  d100=55 ;
Sunday June 18th, 2017 6:08:27 PM

Dušan casts Bull's Strength on Hmerrin as the fighter moves past him and sighs as the violence erupts. "I knew I should have ordered the chicken."

(OOC: Standard Action - Cast Bull's Strength
d100 = 55 Ley Roll, Spell is cast, Spell per day is spent. Total L1 4/1, L2 2/1, L3 2/1
60 rounds Bull's Strength on Hmerrin: +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier

Dušan (Erik) [HP:40/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15 
Sunday June 18th, 2017 6:13:47 PM

(OOC: Standard Action - Cast Bull's Strength
d100 = 55 Ley Roll, Spell is cast, Spell per day is spent. Total L1 2/1, L2 2/1, L3 2/1
60 rounds Bull's Strength on Hmerrin: +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier
Fixed - I found out I misunderstood how many spells I was suppose to have so lower number :(. Let's hope for better Ley Rolls.)

Moving towards Lunch - DM Post Melvin Pollack  d20+3=21 ; d20+11=16 ; d8+6=8 ; d20+9=18 ; d20+9=23 ; d20+4=7 ; d20+4=24 ; d20+4=12 ; d6+3=9 ; d6+3=9 ; d6+3=6 ; 3d6=13 ; 3d6=11 ; 3d6=13 ; d20+11=26 ; d20+6=11 ; d20+11=12 ; d20+6=26 ; d20+6=26 ; d8+6=13 ; d20+4=7 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 2:51:53 PM


Var strikes at K2 and hits for 9 damage.

Hmerrin slides next to K5 but misses.

Toston continues to buff, as he moves next to K4. (After some thought, I decided the swift action did not trigger an AoO because it's untyped). He shouts that people should take cover, and some do move towards the bathroom or the bar. Others (such as the family behind you) remain trapped.

Lornak, pretending to be a drunk himself, tries to lead the Dunkel out of the bar. The Dunkel shrugs him off, telling him he will deal with this later.

Will attacks the knife behind him (I think you mean K5) and strikes for 2 damage.

Dusan buffs Hmerrin.

Ethani and Asteria remain frozen, unacting.

---------

K1 manages to wipe his eyes, removing the glitterdust. He lost his AoO from the blindness, but he strikes with his longsword in pursuit (8 damage)

K3 makes a 5 foot step towards Var, flanking him with K2. They both swing twice for a total of three hits (total damage 61).

"Sorry, Charlie," K4 snarks. "Looks like your teammate's all washed up." She swings twice but Toston's AC is too much to overcome.

K5 moves to swing himself. His first swing is a bald miss but his second swing connects badly (crit confirmed) for 26 damage.

K6 fires a searing light ray at Toston, but misses widely.

K7 moves to menace some of the civilians, but pauses, turning towards a supremely fast and supremely drunk angry Dunkel.

K8 moves towards the civilians by the bar (and Lornak, unknowingly).

Some civilians step forward, some try to hide or run. One civilian steps out of the bathroom and then runs back in.

-------------

K2 = AC 15, 9 damage
K5 = AC 17, 2 damage

SG = AC 15, 8 damage

Map

Lornak HP:37nl/49 AC: 18(T:13/FF:10) CMD:19  d20+10=25 ; d6+3=6 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 4:46:32 PM

Lornak is surprised by the spryness of the Dunkel but it does not affect his resolve. He launches himself off of the edge of the bar and engages the closest Knife(K8) unsheathing his rapier along the way(move action-5 foot step)

He lashes out hoping his performance takes the Knife off guard.(Attack Action d20=25, 6 dmg)

He is regretful that the Dunkel uses his energy to flee instead of fight. "Thanks for the help!" He yells after him as he passes.

(OOC- I don't know what technical advantage(if any) Lornak would get from his playacting)

Hmerrin(HP:35/61 AC:24 T:14 FF:21 CMD:21) Bls Str  d20+10=17 ; d20+5=18 ; d20+10=29 ; d8+11=14 ; d8+11=19 ; d6+8=12 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 8:49:15 PM

ow

The Knife rips open a gash in Hmerrin's ribcage.

The fighter stops talking, steps back, and glowers at the man.

Then, he wordlessly unleashes a series of swinging attacks.

--
Full attack, power attack, on K5
Atk 1 w/ battleaxe hits ac 17 for 14 hp damage
Atk 2 w/ battleaxe hits ac 18 for 19 hp damage
Off hand attack w/ handaxe hits ac 29 for 12 hp damage



Dušan (Erik) [HP:39/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15  d100=69 ; d100=61 ; d4=1 ; d8=7 ; d8=8 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 9:44:11 PM

Dušan starts to panic as he sees Var take blow after crushing, but manages to center himself with deep breath. He casts Spectral Hand near the Half Orc and with a heroic effort manages to to maintain a hold on the Ley Line to power a cast of Cure Moderate Wounds on Var. (21 HP)

(OOC: Standard Action - Cast Spectral Hand 1d4=1 HP
Hero Point Spent - Cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Var 2d8+6=21 HP healed
d100 = 69 Ley Roll, Spell is cast, Spell per day is spent. Total L1 2/1, L2 1/1, L3 2/1
d100 = 61 Ley Roll, Spell is cast, Spell per day is spent. Total L1 2/1, L2 1/1, L3 1/1
60 rounds Spectral Hand
59 rounds Bull's Strength on Hmerrin: +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier)

Var (Tom I.) (HP:-6/55 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:22)  d20+10=23 ; d6+3=6 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 9:48:37 PM

The two Knives give Var the thrice-over. A savaging that might have reduced a lesser man to a chunky paste, but Var is able to hold on to a bit of his strength for a few crucial moments longer (Orc Ferocity). Wracked with pain, Var makes another slash at K2 (Attack: 23 vs AC; 6 damage)

Wilford Grimly (HP:34/29; AC: 18; Touch: 12; Flat: 16; CMD: 18)  d20+8=17 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 10:23:12 PM

(Reflex save: 17 for Evasion)
Wil evades, attempting to take away some of the sting of the strike.
He then takes a defensive stance and tries to step away from the fight so he can summon a shadow.



Ethani (Nellie)  3d6=12 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 10:40:39 PM

"Oh my gods, Var!" Noting her companions blood loss, Ethani sends out a burst of healing as she heads toward her friend. 12 pts to Var, Hmerinn, and Dusan.

Toston Lotor(Hugh Crosmun) [HP:33/33; AC:28 Touch 18; FF 24 - CMD 18  d20+8=10 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 10:46:11 PM

Toston says to Knife 4, "You don't know Var. He's tough. Furthermore the Tide is a team and our healers will see to him."

Toston then charges his weapons with magic again (swift action: arcane strike) takes a 5 foot step and attacks Knife 4 with the curve blade.

(10 vs AC; miss)

Active Effects:
Mage Armor - +4 AC - 60 minutes [598 rounds]
Shield - +4 shield bonus; Magic Missile Immunity - 2 min [19 rounds]


Asteria Amarante (sub Nellie) [HP: 51/51; AC: 22; Touch: 12; FF: 18; CMD: 20] ,Improved Uncanny Dodge  d12+6=13 ; d12+6=13 ; d20+10=11 ; d20+10=13 ;
Monday June 19th, 2017 10:46:50 PM

Shaking out of her rum stupor, Asteria attacks the Knife who dares to challenge her. AC11...fail.

You Deserve a Break Today - DM Post Melvin Pollack  d20+11=31 ; d20+11=30 ; d8+6=7 ; d20+9=23 ; d20+4=11 ; d6+3=6 ; 3d6=10 ; d20+7=8 ; d20+2=18 ; d20+5=10 ; d20+7=24 ; d20+2=12 ; d6+3=9 ;
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 2:50:29 PM

(OOC: re Lornak's perform action last round. I'll treat it retroactively as a Feint, fired this round, even though RAW means it should rely on a bluff roll. Mostly, it meant that K8 didn't directly target and attack you last round.)

Lornak, angry that the Dunkel seems to have run off, moves forward to challenge a surprised K8, hitting him for 6 damage.

Hmerrin swings like mad, but all three strikes are true and K5 falls.

Var, his orcish blood pumping, manages a hit on K2 for 6 damage, and the rogue has seen better days. Dusan (expending a hero point) and Ethani both hit Var with heals (21 and 12). (Ethani also heals Hmerrin and Dusan.)

Wil tries to evade the sword strikes but cannot do so (evasion doesn't work on this kind of damage). Sheepishly, he makes a withdraw action to the middle of the room (as clarified via email)(does not provoke AoOs), hoping to begin summoning later.

Toston snarks at K4, with Var already well on his way to recovery. He swings and misses again.

Asteria attacks K3, the Knife that had been flanking Var and that had challenged her. Hit or miss, she succeeds in getting his attention away from Var.

-----------

SG, realizing that nobody is coming to her aid, moves into the kitchen, attempts to cast invisibility, but K1 gets a strong strike (crit) on her for 14 damage. "Is that all you got?"

With her life losing fast, SG casts invisibility upon herself but K1 can see the kitchen doors open and close. "You're going to have to do better than that," he screams in hot pursuit. Further screams and banging continue inside the kitchen.

K2 attacks twice for one last flanking run. He strikes Var once for 6 damage and 10 flanking damage. "Get the caster, the caster!" he shouts as he takes a five foot step towards Dusan.

K3 replies, taking a five foot step to attack Ethani twice. Both of his swings fall wide. "Uh, you wouldn't fight a man with glass essence, would you?"

K4 grumbles at Toston's remarks. "You sure do use a lot of teamwork to annoy a lot of people." He swings twice again. "Why can't I hit you?"

K6 attempts to dispel any of Toston's buffs, but fails.

"Stay back," K7 shouts as DM slowly moves towards him. K7's knife remained at the throat of C1. "I'm warning you. Stay away from..."

With DM's stunning fist connecting, K7 falls silent.

K8 takes a couple of swings at Lornak, hitting once for 9 damage. "Quite a performance," he grumbles.

"It was indeed, governor," C9 replied as he helped Lornak flank K8. "Almost gave me the roundabout. Greg Devonshire. House Cloak lieutenant." As more banging from the kitchen occurred, "Probably ought to check on that."

-------------

K2 = AC 15, 15 damage
K5 = AC 17, dead
K7 = stunned
K8 = AC 15, 6 damage

SG = AC 15, 22 damage

Map

Lornak HP:37nl/49 AC: 18(T:13/FF:10) CMD:19  d20+10=17 ; d6+3=7 ; d6=4 ; d20+10=18 ; d6+3=5 ;
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 4:18:21 PM

Lornaks surprise attack isn't as successful against the Knife as he had hoped it would be. The pain in his body is testament. Lornak winces as he dodges the first slash but not the second. He is fully aware of rotation of bodies as one enters the kitchen and another flanks his opponent. "Glad to make your acquaintance." Lornak says to the Cloak while secretly holding in his disdain that other Houses are involved here.

He feints a guard position with his blade then twists his wrist at the last moment to thrust it forward into the Knife(K8)(Attack Action d20=17, Feint negates Dex bonus to AC, 7+4(flank dice roll) = 11dmg)

He then twists the blade and swiftly pulls it out of the wound to then openly slash out again in a viscous arc. (Attack action d20=18, 5 dmg) He hopes that the move will fell the Knife for good. He splays both arms wide, his empty hand palm up. His torso twists to so that he points with it towards the kitchen invitingly. "Shall we, lieutenant?" He says to the Cloak and steps back.

Var (Tom I.) (HP:11/55 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:22)  d20+12=30 ; d6+4=7 ;
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 5:54:55 PM

With the two Knives scrambling from their position to cover their flanks, Var does the same. Dropping his Handaxe, Var begins to move towards the kitchen, and pulls out his longbow. Head still swimming with pain, Var launches an arrow at K2 (Attack: 30 vs AC; 7 damage).

Var looks around wildly for the Silverglove contact, but doesn't see her. Spotting two civilians huddled between tables, Var motions for them to stay put.

HP tracking: Highlight to display spoiler: { was at -6 HP
Healed for +33 HP = 27 HP
-16 HP damage = 11 HP
}

Toston Lotor(Hugh Crosmun) [HP:33/33; AC:28 Touch 18; FF 24 - CMD 18  d20+8=27 ; d20+8=19 ; d8+1=2 ; d8=6 ;
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 6:14:21 PM

"Didn't you know?" Toston says to K4, "Us gnomes are magic."

Toston then charges his strikes with magic again (swift action: arcane strike) and then swings away with his exotic weapon this time landing a blow and potentially striking a vulnerable area on the Knife.

(27 vs AC; threat of critical; 19 vs AC to confirm; 2 on non crit; 8 on crit)

Active Effects:
Mage Armor - +4 AC - 60 minutes [597 rounds]
Shield - +4 shield bonus; Magic Missile Immunity - 2 min [18 rounds]

Wilford Grimly (HP:8/34; AC: 18; Touch: 12; Flat: 16; CMD: 18) 
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 9:27:49 PM

Wil struggles with what to do. Pain screams through his waist and up his chest.
"What are you doing!" Cicero shouts. "Do something! Aw..hell."
The Amulet glows and a shadow begins to form.
Will moves 10' south toward Var attempting to avoid any Knives.
Wil moans.
---
Orisons: Guidance x2, Virtue x2
Lv1: Summon Monster I (used), Entropic Shield(used), Divine Favor x2 - D: Touch of Darkness(used)
Lv2: Summon Monster II (used) - D: Longstrider
Channel energy 2d6
Shadow amulet: SM2 1/day 1 rnds (used)
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/elemental.html

Dušan (Erik) [HP:39/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15  d100=39 ;
Tuesday June 20th, 2017 9:29:57 PM

Dušan takes a five step back joining the table behind. "Is that the chicken?" Dušan asks the civilians, "I really don't know if I can recommend the salmon guac, but the chicken looks good."

With a bit of room to breath he sends his Spectral Hand to Lornak and casts Cat's Grace.

(OOC: Standard Action - Cast Cat's Grace
Move Action - 5' step
Free Action - Send Spectral Hand
d100 = 39 Ley Roll, Spell is cast, Spell per day is spent. Total L1 1/1, L2 1/1, L3 1/1
60 rounds Cat's Grace on Lornak: +4 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, adding the usual benefits to AC, Reflex saves, and other uses of the Dexterity modifier
59 rounds Spectral Hand
58 rounds Bull's Strength on Hmerrin: +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier)

Hmerrin(HP:47/61 AC:24 T:14 FF:21 CMD:21) Bls Str  d20+10=16 ; d8+11=18 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 11:40:33 AM

As his opponent falls, Hmerrin hears an unfamiliar voice yell "Get the caster". Looking to his right, he sees the two knives working past Toston toward Dusan.

"Yeah....uh, no," the young man replies. In a few quick strides, he's in front of K2, and brings his battleaxe down on the Knife with a vicious overhand chop.

---

15' Move to V13
Attack K2 w/ battleaxe. Power Attack. Hit ac 16 for 18 hp damage


Ethani (Nellie, HP 30/30, AC19,Touch:13, FF:14, CMD: 16) 
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 2:43:58 PM

Ethani glares at K3, sorely tempted to pull her trident from her back and finally try out her combat skills. "Yeah, about that..."

Regaining her calm, she takes a 5 foot step backwards and cast Sanctuary on herself, knowing that the Tide is best served with her facilities as a healer...no matter how much she wants to kick some booty.


Asteria Amarante (Genevieve) [HP: 42/42; AC: 20; Touch: 12; FF: 20; CMD: 20, Rage 1/12]  d20+10=11 ; d20+10=15 ; d12+7=9 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 2:56:48 PM

"YOU BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO TOUCH MY SIS!!" The barbarian throws herself into a Rage as she protects Ethani.

Asteria's Greataxe swings toward the Knife with a little less finesse than normal as she moves to protect Ethani (5 foot step). AC 17 (hero pt to reroll) for 11 (forgot to add in Rage).

You Deserve a Break Today - DM Post Melvin Pollack  d20+7=11 ; d20+2=7 ; d20+11=17 ; d20+6=11 ; d20+7=17 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 4:16:28 PM


Lornak pushes his disdain down enough to say hello to the new ally. He doesn't quite pull off the feint (it sort of requires two standard actions), but his two attacks still strike true for 16 damage.

Hmerrin sees K2 gunning for him and swings. His arc is merely glancing, but his damage is true for a whopping 18. Var takes advantage of K2's movement to fall back, finishing him off. He motions for the scared couple to stay where he is, planning to head towards the kitchen himself.

Toston finally hits K4 for 4 damage. (crit is 2x(1d8+1)).

Wil takes a five foot step back and begins to cast summons (full round action).

Dusan continues to buff through his spectral hand. Ethani and Asteria are so stricken by K3's bad pun that they cannot react.

Ethani takes a step back away from K3, casting sanctuary on herself.

Asteria takes a couple of swings, managing (after a hero point reroll) to strike him for 11 damage.

---------------

K8 has just enough left in him for one last set of strikes before Greg puts him down. "Shall we, lieutenant," Lornak asks. "I do believe we shall," he replies as the screams and clanging continue from the kitchen. "Right behind you, and a bit to the side." Together, they begin to move towards the kitchen and the leader K1.

K3, deprived of the caster, turns towards Asteria and swings twice, almost pathetically. His screams about what he will do to you two would be enraging if there were a chance he could do them.

"Hey, what are you doing?" K4 screams. He takes a five foot step towards Wil, whiffing twice and being generally distracting. (Wil has to do a concentration check to cast defensively or suffer an AoO on his next turn.)

K6, scanning for any other options, fires a command spell (will DC 14) at Hmerrin, ordering him to flee.

K7, shaking off the stun, chases down Toston, swinging at him. The Dunkel remains in hot pursuit. He swings once and misses again.

Some of the civilians begin to escape into the bathroom or out the door.

--------------

K1 = ?
K2 = dead
K3 = AC 15, 11 damage
K4 = AC 17, 4 damage
K5 = AC 17, dead
K7 = stunned
K8 = AC 15, dead

SG = AC 15, 22 damage

Map

You Deserve a Break Today - DM Post Melvin Pollack 
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 4:17:08 PM

OOC: Dan will be returning to DM on Monday.

Hmerrin(HP:47/61 AC:24 T:14 FF:21 CMD:21) Bls Str  d20+4=23 ; d20+12=13 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 6:47:59 PM

Shaking off a voice to run, Hmerrin glares at K6.
"I'll get to you in a sec," he promises, coldly.

But first, the fighter clangs up behind K4.
"No touchie the spellcaster," he growls, swinging his battleaxe.

Given the nice warning, the Knife steps away from the swing.
Hmerrin grunts, both from the effort of recovering his axe, and at the embarrassment of giving away his position.

--
Will Save 23.
10' Move to X14.
Attack K4. Nat 1. whiff.


Dušan (Erik) [HP:39/40; AC:13; Touch: 13; FF:10; CMD:15 
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 6:51:13 PM

"Oh. you're back again." Dušan says to Hmerrin, "Don't feel like you have to leave so soon."

Dušan casts Resistance on Hmerrin hoping to aid the fighter's resolve against the command.

(OOC: Standard Action - Cast Resolve +1 to save checks - Cantrip - Total L1 1/1, L2 1/1, L3 1/1
60 rounds Resolve on Hmerrin +1 resistance bonus on saves
59 rounds Cat's Grace on Lornak: +4 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, adding the usual benefits to AC, Reflex saves, and other uses of the Dexterity modifier
59 rounds Spectral Hand
58 rounds Bull's Strength on Hmerrin: +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier)

Wilford Grimly (HP:23/34; AC: 18; Touch: 12; Flat: 16; CMD: 18)  2d20+3=15 ; d20+3=7 ; d20+3=16 ; d20=18 ; 2d6=11 ; 2d8+4=15 ; d20=9 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 10:08:43 PM

A shadow grows in front of K4 till it the height of the room wall and over the ceiling.
It's grew wider and then took the shape of a Giant Ape.
"What do you think your doing!" Cicero shouted but he was barely frighting. "A shadow should be frightening, right?" He says, ruining the moment.
(Intimidate: 9)
Per Summon Ape, 2 Slams miss.. ugh
(Disregard 2d20 and 2d6.. troubles reading about ape melee and I cancelled positive energy burst. The Ape may not be correct.. for Will's casting level. Will have to fix.)
Wil manages to concentrate. He casts Cure Moderate wounds on himself for 15 hp.
(Concentrate: 18)
---
Orisons: Guidance x2, Virtue x2
Lv1: Summon Monster I, Cure Moderate Wounds, Divine Favor x2 - D: Touch of Darkness
Lv2: Summon Monster II - D: Longstrider
Channel energy 2d6
[link href:"https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18rPhTnfJ8NTxalmSiJsGVYRgrWKkViV_A-w9-ozprfM/edit#gid=1699578964"] Shadow amulet: [/link]
SM2 1/day 3 rnds
SM3 1/day 3 rnds
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/elemental.html


Var (Tom I.) (HP:11/55 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 CMD:22)  d20+11=13 ; d20+11=19 ; d6+3=6 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 10:41:41 PM

Var doesn't know who to feel sorrier for: the Knife caught between Hmerrin and Wil's shadow, or the Knife that tried to pick on Asteria's sister. With practiced efficiency, Var takes a step back toward the kitchen and focuses his energy on volleying arrows, loosing two quick shots at K3. (Full round Attack: 13 vs AC (miss); 19 vs AC, 6 damage).

Lornak HP:37nl/49 AC: 18(T:13/FF:10) CMD:19 
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 11:05:35 PM

Lornak feels the familiar release of energy onto his body as Dusan's spell moves through him, giving him a seeming burst of energy and agility. The action is tantamount to regiment as it has been shared so many times. Lornak ditches his rapier atop the bar and rushes toward the kitchen past two seemingly statuesque civilians. (Move action) As his muscles contract and extend he lithely move in step with Greg. Along the way he produces and loads his hand crossbow. (Standard Action) He makes it to the doors and pushes them open, ready for whatever he encounters beyond.

59 rounds Cat's Grace: +4 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, adding the usual benefits to AC, Reflex saves, and other uses of the Dexterity modifier

Toston Lotor(Hugh Crosmun) [HP:33/33; AC:28 Touch 18; FF 24 - CMD 18  d20+10=28 ; d20+10=25 ; d8+1=5 ;
Wednesday June 21st, 2017 11:13:35 PM

(OOC: I thought for a crit you roll the damage dice twice and then add any modifier, that is how I always did it)

Toston charges his attack with magic (swift action; arcane strike) then takes a 5 foot step to gain flanking with Dunkle against K7 and defend Dusan.

He then attacks K7 catching the Knife in a particularly vulnerable area.

(28 vs AC; threat of critical; 25 vs AC to confirm; 10 damage on crit, 5 on non-crit)

Active Effects:
Mage Armor - +4 AC - 60 minutes [596 rounds]
Shield - +4 shield bonus; Magic Missile Immunity - 2 min [17 rounds]


Asteria Amarante (Genevieve) [HP: 42/42; AC: 20; Touch: 12; FF: 20; CMD: 20, Rage 1/12]  d12+12=23 ; d20+12=24 ; d12+9=17 ;
Thursday June 22nd, 2017 2:04:56 PM

Asteria smiles an awful smile at the insults hurled her way. "I got a better idea. Let's play..." Shifting her weight to her the most out of blow, Asteria cuts through flesh and bone with her Greataxe. AC24 for 17



Ethani (Nellie, HP 30/30, AC19,Touch:13, FF:14, CMD: 16, Sanctuary)    3d8+5=19 ;
Thursday June 22nd, 2017 2:11:16 PM

Ethani follows after Var and lays hands on him, casting Cure Serious Wounds. 19 restored to Var.

You Deserve a Break Today - DM Post Melvin Pollack 
Thursday June 22nd, 2017 3:38:43 PM

OOC: Things came up today, will post tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Click here to visit the Woldipedia Crescent Moons Trading Company game page.
Copyright © 1980-2017 WoldianGames. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Site Map - Contact Us - SRD
 
WoldianGames Homepage