WoldianGames Homepage WoldianGames Homepage
WoldianGames Homepage
  LOG ON

Hook City

Click here to visit the Woldipedia Hook City game page.

If you don't see new turns, Reload the page here

View Preference
30 Days2 Weeks1 Week2 Days

RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 214/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects 
Saturday January 13th, 2018 9:08:24 PM

"Big is what we do" Tink responds to Restlin with a little pride in her voice. Like him, she doesn't take her eyes away from the landscape

There was a terrible crash [DM Hugh] 
Sunday January 14th, 2018 9:36:45 PM

(OOC: Sorry to pull that DND trope like with V and her bird in OOTS at first but the scene called for animal things)

Sesha asks Tink about her cat while Pot-pot makes a clanging sound at her belt.

Restlin puts down his crayon and goes up to the roof to get a better look at whatever is going on.

Garret goes outside and tries to comfort the horses

Tink explains to Sesha about her cat and then follows Restlin up to the roof.

Zane grabs all his gear and asks Star Blazer if he can perceive invisible things. He also stipulates that some predator is coming and that it is coming from the wharf potentially.

Beri says that Zane's observation about predators make sense but that this could also foreshadow an earthquake. He gives some advice about how to handle an earthquake and then starts summoning earth elementals.

Bosk's tattoos start acting up too and observes that the animals always know. He asks if everyone is ready to face certain doom.

Restlin observes that something big is coming.

Tink responds that big is what they do.

In the wake of all the animal activity suddenly things get eerily quiet, so quiet in fact that you could hear a pin drop if you were so inclined. It doesn’t last long. All of a sudden there comes a horrendous crash and things sound as if the Wold is tearing itself apart. The sound is so loud that you can’t quite pinpoint where it is coming from and if you were hard pressed to guess you would have to say everywhere but you aren’t quite sure how that is possible but suffice it to say it is that
LOUD.
Eventually the racket subsides and you hope for a second that maybe whatever that was signified the end of all the troubles happening of late. If only things were so fortunate because not even a full moment after the thundering noise ceases does the ground start trembling again...could it be an earthquake?
This activity feels different as if it is in reaction to something major and not the main event itself. Is the Wold really being split apart? Have the Woldians done something to anger the Gods? Who knows?
The ground you are standing on rocks back and forth like a ship tossed about in a tempestuous sea. Bits of rock, dust and other debris start to fall from the nearby structures and fissures open up in the ground along the roads and thoroughfares. An unattended cart in your proximity tumbles down one of the chasms that have opened up and after a short amount of time you hear the impact of wood on rock and you think luckily there wasn’t a horse attached to it.
And then just as quickly as the concussive sound appeared and the tremors started, the Wold shaking terminates.

(OOC: DC 20 fort save or be deafened for 3 days of posting / 3 rounds)

The local Hook City denizens seem to move in one of three directions in the wake of the commotion. As was pointed out the Iron Tower is a sturdy structure and a small group of people starts moving towards it. It looks like there are a few other crowds heading towards the reinforced building that houses the Constabulary while others are headed for the temples which are also built fairly strong.

Some of the weaker structures in the city have been reduced to little more than rubble.

Bosk's steel grass armor and bastard sword starts to take on a red hue.

Meteors can be seen streaking across the sky, with brilliant sparkling colors trailed by fiery tails. Their trajectory puts them heading nearby.

One of the meteors breaks off from the other and streaks directly over Hook City. The trajectory of the incoming meteor seems to be putting it on a collision with course with one of the hooks and sure enough that is directly where it impacts.

There is another loud noise though not as loud as the original noise you heard followed by a shower of sparks raining from the impacted hook. The suspended bridge seems to lurch a little as if the damage to the hook is negatively effecting whatever magic is keeping the bridge aloft.

If the bridge falls the consequences could be disastrous. What do you want to do?



Wyaar ( Sheet) AC 35/19/30, CMD 40 (42 temp), HP 161/153, DR 5/Evil 
Sunday January 14th, 2018 11:01:52 PM

Wyaar actives his boots of flying and flies up off the ground to avoid the shaking and get a better vantage point.. and then helpfully points towards the bridge.

RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 214/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects  d20+23=29 ; d20+24=43 ; d20+40=60 ;
Monday January 15th, 2018 5:16:14 AM

Tink doesn't have time to be shocked by these meteors. Could it be a repercussion of the party venturing into space? Did they disturb something and this is their fault? The questions will have to wait. They need to focus on the people first.

"They look to be seeking shelter and getting off the streets. That's the good news. The bad news is that one of those meteors hit a hook and has affected it in some way".

Fort Save: 29 = Pass.
Knowl Arcana: 43. Is Tink able to determine how the hook has been impacted?
Perception: 60. A personal best! + See Below

---------------------------------
Spells in effect on Self:
Arcane Sight - Contingency - Dark Vision - Detect Scrying - Elf Vision - Endure Elements - Freedom of Movement - Heroism - Mage Armor - Mind Blank - Moment of Prescience - Overland Flight - Pass Without Trace - Protection from Evil - Reduce Person - Resist Energy (Fire) - See Invisibility - Swim Speed - Water Breathing

Spells in effect on Others:
Greater Magic Weapon on Garret's fists - Tishe's Weave Elements on Restlin, Zane and Garret have a 'Water' version, Bosk a 'Fire' version, and Beri an 'Air' version


Perception:
Can automatically see invisible, ethereal, magical auras, and any object/person being scryed upon. Dark Vision & Low Light Vision. Auto check for Secret Doors with 5ft


Immunities:
Immunity to harmful vapors and gases, possession, mental control, spells from the divination school, scrying, bodily contact by evil summoned creatures, and grapples.


Zane (JCC) AC 39(33), CMB 22, CMD 38, HP 268/268, Blindsense 60' Character 
Monday January 15th, 2018 12:31:51 PM

Auto pass Fort save.
Zane over the ring, "I can't do anything to support the bridge magically and I may be strong, but I doubt I can hold it up either." With that said, He casts Haste on the party using a rod to extend it, allowing faster movement to get places.
Yelling to Star Blazer "Star Blazer, follow me towards the Bridge, stay at least 200 feet away from it and 50 feet above the terrain. I'll be moving people to your deck for saftey at least for now."
He takes off towards the Bridge at full speed ignoring combat movements. (I.E. Run Speed when possible)
He will look for people that need saving near the bridge first, either on or under it. then take a sector of the city looking for people who need help.

Garret Goodbarrel [AC:40/34/33; +4 vs AOO HP: 232/232 Ki:19/19 CMD: 47 SR: 28]  d20+23=38 ;
Monday January 15th, 2018 2:24:24 PM

Garret quickly moves away from the horses when he sees the meteor strike the bridge. He runs for the bridge and knows enough that he cannot fix the bridge, but he can be sure the area around is clear. He looks around and under the bridge to see if there is anyone in immediate danger.

OOC:
Fort Save: 38

Sesha [AC 39 /16 To/38 Fl] | HP 178/178 | CMD 32]  d20=18
Monday January 15th, 2018 3:01:29 PM


Sesha casts her flying broom spell, then starts moving to gather people up and get them aboard starblazer.

Fort passed

Beriothian -- AC:38/18/36 HP: 231/231 CMD = 23  2d4=2 ; d20+1=11 ;
Monday January 15th, 2018 9:23:26 PM

Beri looks at the two lone elementals that were summoned He may not have been deafened by that noise, but it sure did a number on the spell he was casting. In his best Terran he gives orders to the two elementals that answered his call.
Thank you for coming. Please start digging out as many trapped citizens as you can.

The druid jump on Starblazer and heads off to the Bridge as well.
That range should be good for me as well. I'm going to cast reverse gravity on the bridge when we get close. There is no way I can support the entire bridge, but if I can lessen the stress on the damaged end perhaps the Hook will be able to re-stabilize. At they very least, hopefully it ill buy us some time to figure out how to fix the hook and evacuate the people.

Once in range, the druid will cast the spell slightly in front of the hook to avoid shifting the gravity on the hook itself (it's having a hard enough time stabalizing), aiming for any spot that looks to be the focal point of the bridges new center of gravity.
***
Auto pass Fort save.

Wyaar ( Sheet) AC 35/19/30, CMD 40 (42 temp), HP 161/153, DR 5/Evil 
Monday January 15th, 2018 10:12:56 PM

Wyaar also moves with the others to help clear people away from around the bridge

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells   d20+19=39 ;
Monday January 15th, 2018 10:32:59 PM

The earth shakes with thunder that reverberate to the minotaur's bones, but somehow he manages to come out of it unscathed. As Bosk's armor begins to glow red he checks to see if they are growing warm and begins to pray as he casts protection from energy fire on himself. What ever is happening is affecting my steelgrass, they are glowing red. Quickly he looks down to see if his sheathed steelgrass weapons and stainedglass wine (made of grasses from the Sargrass) are also glowing.

Starblazer, are you strong enough to keep this bridge aloft if the hooks give way? Bosk recalls when the group fought on the bride and how dangerous it was up there.

To the servants of their tower he calls out, Let the citizens shelter inside. You know what areas they can enter.

He then calls out directions to the numerous magic wielding citizens of the town. It is too late for the buildings. Save the bridge. There is no telling what will happen if it falls and dams up the river. Use shape stone and whatever else you have to support it. The cleric finds him self still praying, this time that enough of the magical citizens have spells prepared that can help the city. Fortunately they are in the most magical city in the Wold and have more high level casters than anywhere else.

Quickly he runs towards the bridge, using his death watch ability to locate anyone who might be about to make an untimely visit to the Land of Rest.

Actions
-------------------
Fortsave = 39
Cast protection from energy fire on himself from a scroll
Move to
Held action to use a hero point to used darkwalk and become ethereal should a meteor, bridge, or anything else big enough to kill him in one hit is about to strike him.
As he runs Bosk uses his deathwatch ability to locate anyone in need of emergency healing.

ooc: Do we have elemental garments on?
ooc2: Still waiting to employees complete my Catacombs order, as such my CS is not yet updated.

Highlight to display spoiler: {Blink
Scarab of protection
brooch of shielding
Tishe's Weave Elements (fire) (fire resist 20 + fire walking (immune to normal fire effects)
Deathwatch - [CL 1] Permanent - Know creature status: dead, fragile, fighting off death, healthy, undead, or neither (ie construct).
Darkvision 60' - [CL 8] 8hrs
Chill Touch - [CL9] (9 charges) - 1d6 ngative energy -1 Str (Fort DC). Undead = no damage; Will DC or flee 1d4 rounds+1rd per CL.
resist energy - fire
protection from energy - acid
resist energy - acid (from Sesha)

Agile Feet - (SU) 4 of 5 uses left - Ignore all difficult terrain penalties.
Channel Energy - (SU) 0/2 uses left[i]
Dark Walk [i]- (SU) 1of2 min left -gain concealment, 20% miss, +2 save resistance, +8 Stealth

Sense Spirit - (SU) Direction/distance to any disembodied spirit or soul 480 ft., even through material objects.
Dimensional Hop - (SP)  At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action .
Greater Insight - (SP)  At 8th level, Pick one of these senses: Darkvision 120 ft, Scent, Tremorsense 20 ft. You have this sense for one minute per cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Blind Fighting - (Feat) - Reroll miss % from concealment. Invisible attackers get no advantage (+2 bouns).
Sacred Tattoo Cannot be flanked.
Ghost Touch - (Class) Normal Weapon and Armor = ghost touch vs incorporal. Allow sneak attacks on incorporeal.
Immune to Fear - (Class)
Immune to Snake, Spider and Scorpion Poisons - (Class)
Combat Reflexes - (Feat) Can make 1 AoO per Dex bonus. Can make AoO while Flat Footed

Electric Resistance +5 - Steelgrass Armor
Poison appied to two weapons:
BLUE WHINNIS POISON on left horn cap
MEDIUM

Hero's feast: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and Will saves and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against poison and fear effects for 12 hours.

SPIDER VENOM
on flail
}

Under the Bridge [DM Hugh]  40d6=134 ; 5d6=18 ; d20+7=22 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 12:44:46 AM

Wyaar activates his boots and then starts flying off the ground and towards the bridge to get a better vantage.

Tink briefly wonders what the meteors could mean before realizing she doesn't have time for speculation. She remarks on the good news that the people are headed for shelter and the bad news that the bridge has been impacted before trying to determine how the Hook has been impacted.

Zane says he can't do anything to support the bridge physically or magically before using his extend rod to haste the party. He takes off towards the bridge with Star Blazer in tow hoping to transfer people to its deck.

Garret moves away from the horses and towards the bridge hoping to evacuate any who may be imperiled below them.

Sesha cast flying broom and then moves to get people aboard Star Blazer.

Beri looks at the 2 elementals his spell summoned and puts them to work digging out survivors. He jumps onto Star Blazer and plans to cast reverse gravity when he gets near the bridge hopefully taking stress off of it.

Wyaar works to clear people away from the bridge.

Bosk notes how his equipment has been affected by whatever is going on and then asks Star Blazer if it is strong enough to hold the bridge aloft. He then tells the servants in the tower to let the people shelter inside and asks the magic wielding citizens to focus on saving the bridge. Lastly he moves towards the bridge using his death watch ability to find anyone who might be in trouble.

Bosk and Garret head out by land towards the bridge doing their best to help people evacuate the area. Miraculously the people you encounter appear to be a little shaken but other than minor cuts and scrapes they aren't seriously injured. Still though Bosk and Garret manage to move people away from the bridge and towards one of the three areas where the crowds are gathering nearest to their current location.

The rest of the party takes to the sky either using magical flight or the ship Star Blazer.

The sky takes on a vague red glow as you get closer towards where the meteorite impacted the hook. As you ascend and near the crash site you realize that the red hue is being caused by a sort of dust and you taste it in your mouth and you feel it irritate your eyes but despite that you can still see fine.

You can make out more meteorites whistling over heads and landing in not too distant locations. Each impact makes a solid whumpf.

Tink or Perception DC 20 and being on Star Blazer : Highlight to display spoiler: {You see a large crack in the hook spiraling out from an impact site towards the center of the hook. The hole in the hook is pretty big and you can see redish grass and vines spreading out from the impact site and encircling the hook. The vines even spiral into the orb!?! that is keeping the hook aloft. You never realized it but it seems like the hooks are being held aloft by orbs similar to the ones you encountered when the fog rolled in. The red grass and vines have spread to the orb at the base of the hook and you see that other grass and vines emanating from the orbs holding the other hooks aloft}

Tink or Know[Arcana] DC 30 Highlight to display spoiler: {It would appear that the impact of the meteorite negatively impacted the hook's ability to keep the bridge aloft. The rest of the Hooks still seem to be holding but the structure was designed so that each of the Hook's was to Hold an equal load. It may be possible to have something else hold the hook's load or change the weight distribution so that that Hook is ignored but you would need to examine it further}

Beri's reverse gravity appears to have a positive effect on the bridge and you notice the bridge lurching less severely after the spell is cast. It appears he has bought a little time at least.

Star Blazer replies to Zane's inquiries with, "The answer to that question is unknown to me good master. I have never had my max thrust tested. Theoretically I could hold the bridge aloft at least temporarily. Whether I could do so indefinitely I'm not sure but perhaps I could keep it elevated long enough to effect some sort of repair."

A lone pteranodon was roosting near the hook when the meteorite landed. The flying reptile does not look well despite having the two huge wings and the distinctive backward-sweeping crest decorating its head common to its species it also has red eyes, a foaming mouth and blood dripping from every orifice down its scaly hide. It lets loose a shriek before taking to air. It looks like it was on a collision towards your position when an immense creature with four bat-like wings, a spherical body, red eyes peering from all sides and 2 claws hanging below emerges from one of the orbs. It engulfs the pteranodn and a sudden change comes over it. It's eyes actually become redder, it grows a gapping maw and starts foaming at the mouth as blood starts to drip from its eyes, mouth, and pores.

Knowledge [dungeoneering] DC 32 Highlight to display spoiler: {It would appear that in all the commotion an Iathavos Qlippoth emerged from the portal holding the hook. However something is unusual about this Qlippoth. Eating the Pteranodon appears to have imparted some sort of disease to the creature and it looks it be in pain.}

The creature shoots beams of entropic energy towards those aboard the ship and one at starblazer itself. (everyone on the ship needs to make a DC 32 fort save or take 134 damage and if this reduces you to 0 or fewer hp you explode in a burst of energy, flesh, shadow and smoke in a 5 foot radius. If you succeed you only take 18 damage)

StarBlazer does not manage to avoid the beam and a section of the hull just disappears. You are lucky that the ship is in the air and not in the water.

The creature is 100 feet away from Star Blazer

Status:
StarBlazer: 826 / 940 HP
Sesha: 132 damage DC 32 fort save for only 18 damage; if you fail and are reduced to 0 hp you die in a puff of shadow, smoke, energy and flesh
Tink: 132 damage DC 32 fort save for only 18 damage; if you fail and are reduced to 0 hp you die in a puff of shadow, smoke, energy and flesh
Wyaar:132 damage DC 32 fort save for only 18 damage; if you fail and are reduced to 0 hp you die in a puff of shadow, smoke, energy and flesh
Beri: 132 damage DC 32 fort save for only 18 damage; if you fail and are reduced to 0 hp you die in a puff of shadow, smoke, energy and flesh
Zane: 132 damage DC 32 fort save for only 18 damage; if you fail and are reduced to 0 hp you die in a puff of shadow, smoke, energy and flesh


RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 196/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects  d20+23=30 ; d20+24=27 ; d20+50=65 ; d20+40=50 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 6:57:47 AM

"Ooh, use the Starblazer. That's clever" Tink wishes she'd thought of that.

As she flies closer to the hook she can see the damage that has been caused "There's a crack in the hook! I know we've been in this position before, so does anyone remember how to repair a teucri artifact?"

She doesn't have time to check out the hooks further as things start getting even more weird. The pteranodon looked sick and got eaten by something else. Something really weird. Something with laser beam eyes!

Tink only just summons the fortitude to not die from the rays but there is no way she wants to face another one.

She casts a Greater Invisibility spell on herself, then uses her Quicken Rod to cast Spectral Hand, and then moves away from the pack in as discreet a way as possible.

---------------
Fort Save vs DC32: 30. Uh-oh. Tink will burn a hero point after-the-fact for a +4 bonus to make 34 and a Pass.
Knowl Dungeoneering vs DC32: 27 = Fail

Standard: Cast Gtr Invisibility
Swift: Cast Spectral Hand
Move: Stealthily fly 20ft diagonally up and back
Stealth: 91 (71 + 20 Moving Invisible) + Hide in Plain Sight + Mind Blank + Pass Without Trace
Perception: 50 + See Below


---------------------------------
Spells in effect on Self:
Arcane Sight - Contingency - Dark Vision - Detect Scrying - Elf Vision - Endure Elements - Freedom of Movement - Heroism - Mage Armor - Mind Blank - Moment of Prescience - Overland Flight - Pass Without Trace - Protection from Evil - Reduce Person - Resist Energy (Fire) - See Invisibility - Swim Speed - Water Breathing

Spells in effect on Others:
Greater Magic Weapon on Garret's fists - Tishe's Weave Elements on Restlin, Zane and Garret have a 'Water' version, Bosk a 'Fire' version, and Beri an 'Air' version


Perception:
Can automatically see invisible, ethereal, magical auras, and any object/person being scryed upon. Dark Vision & Low Light Vision. Auto check for Secret Doors with 5ft


Immunities:
Immunity to harmful vapors and gases, possession, mental control, spells from the divination school, scrying, bodily contact by evil summoned creatures, and grapples.


Restlin (Carl) -- AC +16/+7/+13 CMD: +21 HP: 168/168 (Spells) Luck Points: 9/22  d20+1=19 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 9:51:33 AM

Fort save 36 - Not deafened.

Restlin stands entranced at the site before him. It's beautiful. The crystaline meteor, the red glow, the awesome force behind its impact with the hook. It takes him a moment to come to his senses. He looks over to Tink to comment, but finds her gone. He finds everyone gone, Starblazer included. He shakes off his fascination and flies quickly towards the bridge.

***

I spent so much time posting my DM post in Humble's that I completely forgot Restlin. My apologies. Hugh, let me know if I can arrive next round, please.

DM HUGH EDIT That works for me

Garret Goodbarrel [AC:40/34/33; +4 vs AOO HP: 232/232 Ki:19/19 CMD: 47 SR: 28] 
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 12:04:57 PM

Garret looks up when he sees the massive thing that appears attacking the Starblazer. He says to Bosk, "Oh, that does NOT look good. I don't think I want to fly on that."

Zane (JCC) AC 39(33), CMB 22, CMD 38, HP 268/268, Blindsense 60' Character  d20+21=40 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 12:32:43 PM

Zane gets hit by the ray but shakes the majority of it off. He launches himself at the creature and will enlarge himself as he heads towards it.

(90' of movement + reach, getting close enough to take AoO if it does anything other that attack)

Sesha [AC 40 /23 To/37 Fl] | HP 178/178 | CMD 33]  d20+28=35 ; d20+20=27 ; d4+1=5 ; d20+22=36 ; 20d20=252 ; 20d6=67 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 1:42:28 PM

Fortitude Pass.
Knowledge Check Fail.

Sesha watches with some disdain as the Pteradon is devoured. The creature that ate it, in her mind, was revolting and hideous, and it she had a feeling those beams would have been bad news, judging by the hole it left in Starblazer.

And she herself, the silly witch, was completely unprepared for a fight. Reaching straight for her strongest magics, Sesha casts Time Stop. In her own time, Sesha forms a small little orange bead of concentrated magic, and set it next to the immense creaute. (Is immense a size category? How big is this?) She takes a deep breath and starts a series of abjurations, protecting herself as best as she can, as well as summoning help. When her spells are done, she steps back into the world, greeted by an explosion near her enemy.

5 Rounds.

1. Cast Delayed Blast Fireball (siphoned from Yzargo) (set to explode after 5 rounds.)
2. Cast Barkskin
3. Cast Shield of Faith. Move to 100 feet away from the creature.
4. Cast Greater Immortal Summons
5. Cast shield from a scroll. (Immortal Summon - Witchfire arrives)

Time Stop Ends - Delayed Blast Explodes.

Beats SR 36 - 67 damage, Reflex Save DC 28 for half. (fire)

Spells in effect on Self:
Barkskin, Shield of Faith, Shield, 3 Fold Aspect (youth), Contingency (reduced to 10% hp or less, use word of recall back home), Magic Vestment.




Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells   d20+5=17 ; d20+21=39 ; d20+20=32 ; d20+21=28 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 8:19:07 PM

ooc: Do we have Tishe's weave elements garments on

Chaos explodes around the Grim Avenger and he can feel the adrenaline build within him. Mentally he slows down, letting Jancassis training take over as he exercises perfect control over his emotions. Everything begins to slow as he exhales. First assess the situation. There is a large pterandon roosting far above me. It appears unwell judging the blood dripping from every orifice…somehow this reminds me exactly of the type of disease Marteaus would send to test the Wold... No, I will worry about that later.

My cold eyes meet his glowing red ones as he begins to rise. Gripping my sword I once again note the red glow and try to discern the reason behind it. Is it hot to the touch? Does it smell of ozone? I weigh the information presented to me as my target begins its descent.

Without warning every hair on my body stands on end as Jancassis tattoos impart their warning of incoming danger. Despite the message I find it reassuring that as long as Ichor, the large tattoo of a scorpion, is on my back nothing can flank me and catch me unaware. Yet despite the warning nothing could prepare me for the abomination that appears before me. I manage to keep my composure as the phantasmic abomination of the abyss swoops down out of nowhere and devours my prey.

Deeper I dive into myself as I further dissociate from my feeling and humanity, giving myself over to the outsider within (As a 10th lvl Avenger, Bosk’s creature type is outsider). It is all happening too fast. I do not even have time to react between in the time it to swallow the pterandon and its next attack. I watch motionless as the air rends and sends pieces of the ship flying not sure what is more concerning, the power of its attack or the horrendous transformation it has undergone.

Gargul, let that disease be spread by ingestion and not by contact or we may all very well be doomed.The prayer is on my lips as if bidden of its own accord, and I find myself in motion once again.

Stargazer, hold out as long as you can, but let us know if it gets to the point that you cannot survive another attack like that. We do not want lose you.

I don’t think I want to fly on that I cannot help but smile at Garret’s words. Funny, I was thinking this would be even more epic that riding the dragons and dinosaurs. I am about to charge in when the weight my pack grabs my attention and I realize something is off. Gargul's Eye! I completely forgot about Agatha's backpack! It has a mythral chain and adamantium hook that have been magically reinforced and can bear a heavy load and if need Sprocket created a secondary functionality for it to function as a grappling line or block and tackle. We even saw first hand that it can interact with the orbs.

I know I appear completely collected, but my mind is running a mile a minute. How do I get myself into these things? What do I know about Teucri artifacts and transdimensional portals? I did not even think to prepare half the protective spells I would like, and now I am running past this thing that could probably kill me in one shot in order to save a stupid bridge. If I get killed running towards a a bridge rather than fighting a monster I will never live it down...

As I get lined up I follow Agatha's instructions and use the device as a block and tackle (I think I am phrasing that right) to lift up and support the bridge. Feel free to knock that thing around a bit to distract it while I fix the bridge, but do not kill it without me!

Actions:
Move to line up bridge shot
Activate backpack device / block and tackle

Perception Check per DM Post = Auto Pass
Knowledge Arcana check to determine why steelgrass is glowing=17
Knowledge check to determine creature’s kind and weakness = (knowledge planes, untrained, fail)
Perception check to figure out where to shoot the device and how to hook it up = 39
Spellcraft Check to determine why steelgrass is glowing = 32
Perception check to check for other enemies and traps = 28

Highlight to display spoiler: {Blink
Scarab of protection
brooch of shielding
Tishe's Weave Elements (fire) (fire resist 20 + fire walking (immune to normal fire effects)
Deathwatch - [CL 1] Permanent - Know creature status: dead, fragile, fighting off death, healthy, undead, or neither (ie construct).
Darkvision 60' - [CL 8] 8hrs
Chill Touch - [CL9] (9 charges) - 1d6 ngative energy -1 Str (Fort DC). Undead = no damage; Will DC or flee 1d4 rounds+1rd per CL.
resist energy - fire
protection from energy - acid
resist energy - acid (from Sesha)

Agile Feet - (SU) 4 of 5 uses left - Ignore all difficult terrain penalties.
Channel Energy - (SU) 0/2 uses left[i]
Dark Walk [i]- (SU) 1of2 min left -gain concealment, 20% miss, +2 save resistance, +8 Stealth

Sense Spirit - (SU) Direction/distance to any disembodied spirit or soul 480 ft., even through material objects.
Dimensional Hop - (SP)  At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action .
Greater Insight - (SP)  At 8th level, Pick one of these senses: Darkvision 120 ft, Scent, Tremorsense 20 ft. You have this sense for one minute per cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Blind Fighting - (Feat) - Reroll miss % from concealment. Invisible attackers get no advantage (+2 bouns).
Sacred Tattoo Cannot be flanked.
Ghost Touch - (Class) Normal Weapon and Armor = ghost touch vs incorporal. Allow sneak attacks on incorporeal.
Immune to Fear - (Class)
Immune to Snake, Spider and Scorpion Poisons - (Class)
Combat Reflexes - (Feat) Can make 1 AoO per Dex bonus. Can make AoO while Flat Footed

Electric Resistance +5 - Steelgrass Armor
Poison appied to two weapons:
BLUE WHINNIS POISON on left horn cap
MEDIUM

Hero's feast: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and Will saves and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against poison and fear effects for 12 hours.

SPIDER VENOM
on flail
}

Beriothian -- AC:38/18/36 HP: 231/231 CMD = 23  d20+22=42 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 9:50:22 PM

We got ya Bosk, good luck!
The druid looks around at the chaos before them. One thing is certain, he needs to call in some friends. Looking at the foe before them he decides a storm giant is probably the best to aid in the current scenario and he starts calling one forth.

active spells
Tishe's Weave Elements -'Air' version (Air: 1) Blur (20% miss chance); 2) Fly 60ft (Good); 3) Air Mastery (while in air all opponents get -1 to hit/ damage) )
elemental swarm -1 rond
summon storm giant- incomming

DM Mitch  d20+19=23 ; d20+31=41 ; 4d6+15=30 ; d20+31=36 ; d20+31=48 ; 16d6+15=77 ; d20+31=35 ;
Tuesday January 16th, 2018 11:34:13 PM

DM post incoming! Also, I rolled a thing! <--- helping.

DM Mitch 
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 12:49:56 AM

Tink reflects on how using the Starblazer to keep the bridge aloft is clever before pointing out the crack in the hook and asking if anyone knows how to repair a teucri artifact.

She manages to heroically withstand the worst of the beam before turning herself invisible, casting spectral hand with the help of a rod and stealthily separating from the rest of the group.

Restlin gets distracted by the beauty in the unlikely events that just happened and thusly got left behind by everyone else. He uses his turn to play catch up.

Garret remarks that the flying monstrosity does not look good and he does not want to fly on it.

Zane shakes off the brunt of the eye beam attack and then charges towards the creature, enlarging himself along the way.

Sesha watches as the revolting creature devours the Pteranodon. She feels unprepared for the battle so she pulls forth her strongest magic to cast Timestop followed by Delayed Blast Fireball, Barkskin, Shield of Faith, Greater Immortal Summons and Shield from a scroll. She returns to normal time better protected, farther away from the creature and greeted by the blast of her fireball.

(OOC: Per Tink’s active effects Tishe’s weave elements are in effect)

Bosk barely has time to adjust to the Pteranodon overhead, the disease it appears to be exhibiting and the red glow of his equipment when the abomination from the abyss swoops out of nowhere and devours Bosk’s prey. Bosk notes that not only is the equipment glowing but it is slightly warm to the touch as if the equipment itself could be fevered.

The Grim Avenger feels Ichor, his scorpion tattoo warn him of the danger as the Grim Avenger dives within himself and summons resolve that transcends that of mere mortals.

Bosk offers a prayer to Gargul that the disease is spread through ingestion and yells out to Star Blazer asking the ship to hold out as long as it can and let the group know if it gets to the point where it could survive another attack.

Bosk was just about to reply to Garret’s observation when he remembers Agatha’s backpack and the secondary functionality that Sprocket added. Bosk wonders how he gets himself into these situations and hopes that he does not die running toward the bridge as he would never live it down. He asks the group to keep the monstrosity busy while he attempts to use the secondary functionality of the backpack like a block and tackle to help address the problem with the bridge. (OOC: Please specify what you are planning to use as the anchoring point to hold up the bridge; ie what is the adamantium kunai going to embed into)

Beri tells Bosk that they have him covered and proceeds to summon reinforcement in the form of a storm giant.

The monstrosity roars in agony as the fireball blows off a decent chunk of it (Failed save). A black ichor spouts from it’s wound; rather than falling to the ground the blood seems to seethe and writhe in the air forming a barrier of goo around the thing (Ichor - At the start the Iathavos’s turn, all Creatures within 5 feet must make a DC 34 Reflex save or become entangled). Adding to it’s nightmarish appearance is a shifting, glowing mass of chaotic, sickly colors (arcana check 28: Highlight to display spoiler: {It has Cloak of Chaos} ).

As Zane approaches the thing he becomes aware of it’s horrible stench. It’s so bad it is, literally, supernatural. (Make a DC 34 Fortitude save or be nauseated (Unable to take any actions except for 1 mover action per round) for 10 rounds. On success, you are still Sickened (-2 to all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks) for 10 rounds.)

It glares at the puny creature that hurt it. It casually swipes at Zane as he approaches, claws digging in but failing to get a good grip (AoO on Zane, 41 to hit, 30 damage, 36 to grapple just with claw, failed) (Zane gets an AoO against it as it flies past). Whatever strange disease that has been inflicted on it covers it’s claws; save vs 39 fort or become diseased. Then it flies at Sesha, getting right on top of her, and unleashes a devastating blow (Greater Vital Strike, 48 to hit, 77 damage, 35 to grapple (success)). It’s overpowering stench fills the air around her (DC 34 fort save, see above) and the disease threatens to spread to her (Save vs 39 fort or become diseased).


RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 196/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects  d20+24=29 ; 10d6=40 ; d20+22=25 ; d20+22=34 ; d20+14=30 ; d20+50=62 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 6:36:57 AM

Tink still isn't sure what this thing is but she knows for sure she wants to stay welllll away from it.

"It's got a Cloak of Chaos spell protecting it" she relays over the telepathic link "Zane, Garret, you guys might have to dig a little deeper to hurt this thing"

If she were closer Tink would be unloading some enervation spells right about now. Instead she uses her Spectral Hand to deliver a spell from a safe distance: Vampiric Touch

----------------------
Knowl Arcana check vs DC28: 29 = Pass.
Standard: Cast Vampiric Touch to be delivered via Spectral Hand. Hit Touch AC25. SR check: 34. If hit and pass, creature takes 40pts damage. No Save. Tink also gains 40 temp HP.
Move: Stealthily fly a further 35ft diagonally up and away. Should put Tink around 150ft from the monster I *think*
Stealth: 87 (72 + 20 Moving Invisible - 5 Moving greater than half speed) + Hide in Plain Sight + Mind Blank + Pass Without Trace

---------------------------------
Spells in effect on Self:
Arcane Sight - Contingency - Dark Vision - Detect Scrying - Elf Vision - Endure Elements - Freedom of Movement - Heroism - Mage Armor - Mind Blank - Moment of Prescience - Overland Flight - Pass Without Trace - Protection from Evil - Reduce Person - Resist Energy (Fire) - See Invisibility - Swim Speed - Water Breathing

Spells in effect on Others:
Greater Magic Weapon on Garret's fists - Tishe's Weave Elements on Restlin, Zane and Garret have a 'Water' version, Bosk a 'Fire' version, and Beri an 'Air' version


Perception:
Can automatically see invisible, ethereal, magical auras, and any object/person being scryed upon. Dark Vision & Low Light Vision. Auto check for Secret Doors with 5ft


Immunities:
Immunity to harmful vapors and gases, possession, mental control, spells from the divination school, scrying, bodily contact by evil summoned creatures, and grapples.


Wyaar ( Sheet) AC 35/19/30, CMD 40 , HP 135/153, DR 5/Evil  d20+22=42 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 9:14:03 AM

Wyaar flies towards the bridge along with his companions and flies up off of Starblazer after the beam hits it to put distance between himself and it, though he ignores the majority of the affects of the beam.

He calls upon the spirit in his bow so that it blows a with soft blue light and yells out to his Queen to give him strength to smite these abomination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift Action: Smite Evil on the Iathavos
Move action: fly 30' away from the starblazer
Standard Action: Activate Divine Bond for Keen, Axiomatic, Holy
Fly 15 feet off the ship.

Restlin (Carl) -- AC +14/+5/+17 DR/15 Adamantine CMD: +21 HP: 168/168 (Spells) Luck Points: 11/22  d20+25=40 ; d20=16 ; d20+20=23 ; d20+20=34 ; d20+20=25 ; d20=1
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 10:18:23 AM

Knowledge, Dungeoneering: 40 - Restlin knows what this thing is.
I'm saying I cast mage armor during my trip here. Everyone's cool with that, right? Awesome. Let's kill this thing...

***

Restlin arrives on the scene just in time to see Sesha get abused by the Qlippoth. He says nothing; their relationship dynamic prevents him from playing hero with her. Still, a mix of worry and rage can be felt through the empathic link the Iron Dragons share.

He know he needs to move quickly, so he does that thing where he tries to fire off two spells at once and hopes he doesn't blow himself up.

Press my luck: 16 - success. I choose a 2nd standard action.

Luckily, it works. He points a metallic finger at the beast & a narrow green beam streaks towards it. Simultaneously, bands of iron appear around the Mendicant, tightening around him until his entire body is covered with metal.

***

Move: settle into position outside this thing's melee reach and pull one of my maximize metamagic rods out of my efficient quiver
Free: Press your luck - success, free action
Standard: Maximized disintegrate on this thing. Hit touch AC 23 for 192 damage. Spell penetration check is 34. Fort save DC 25, 30 damage if successful.
2nd standard: Iron body - Immune to all the gross stuff this thing can dish out, including that nasty red eye disease.

Edit: Forgot to roll my AC. This round it's 15/6/18. Eesh...

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells  
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 10:41:00 AM

ooc: I planned to follow the path of the current chain. I assume that it him hooks into the sphere, so they if where the kunai would go. The other end world anchor the bridge where I assume it is reenforced for the chain currently holding it up.

Please let me know if I need to spend a second round (this round) to complete this, or if I completed this action last round and am now free to attack this round.

(DM Hugh I am ok with that being the plan...you would shoot the kunai into the sphere the damaged hook is coming out of meaning it would anchor into the ground on the other side of the sphere. The thing is you would have to fasten the backpack to the bridge at the point of weakness to complete the repair so last round you fired the kunai this round you have to fasten the backpack to the bridge. After that it won't be in danger of falling.)

James/Bosk Perfect, that's what I needed to know.

Wyaar ( Sheet) AC 35/19/30, CMD 40 , HP 135/153, DR 5/Evil  d20+34=50 ; d20+29=33 ; d20+24=43 ; d20+19=38 ; d20+28=34 ; d20+34=44 ; d20+34=52 ; d8+50=51 ; d8+50=55 ; d8+35=36 ; d8+35=40 ; d8+35=42 ; d8+35=41 ; d8+35=41 ; d6=5 ; 2d6=7 ; 2d6=8 ; 2d6=3 ; 2d6=11 ; 2d6=10 ; 2d6=4 ; 2d6=7 ; 2d6=8 ; 2d6=6 ; 2d6=4 ; 2d6=10 ; 2d6=8 ; 2d6=7 ; 2d6=8 ; 2d6=6 ; 2d6=6 ; 2d6=9 ; 2d6=2 ; 2d6=6 ; 2d6=7 ; 2d6=4 ; 2d6=7 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 11:19:34 AM

Hovering in air, Wyaar presses his feet together to activate the magic of his speed enhancing footwear and moves in a blur of motion to send Law and Holy infused arrows streaking through the air towards the colossal beast.

~~~~~

Previous post was action for last round, this is action for this round:

Swift action to activate boots of speed
Full attack at the beastie with all the manyshot, rapidshot, deadly aim and haste, assuming Smite Evil was successful against the Evil Outside. Smite ignores all DR, double smite bonus damage on first attack to evil outsider

Attack 1: Hit AC 50, 112 piercing damage, 15 axiomatic damage, 14 holy damage
Attack 2: Hit AC 33, 36 piercing damage, 10 axiomatic damage, 4 holy damage
Attack 3: Hit AC 43, crit confirm AC 34, 40 piercing damag, 7 axiomatic damage, 8 holy damage
Attack 4: Hit AC 38, 42 piercing damage, 6 axiomatic damage, 4 holy damage
Rapid Shot: Hit AC 44, 41 piercing damage, 10 axiomatic damage, 8 holy damage
Haste Attack: Hit AC 52, 41 piercing damage, 7 axiomatic damage, 8 holy damage



Garret Goodbarrel [AC:42/36/35; +4 vs AOO HP: 232/232 Ki:19/17 CMD: 47 SR: 28]  d20+29=49 ; d20+33=41 ; 6d8+12=38 ; 6d8+12=45 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 11:35:50 AM

Garret watches the creature attack Sesha and Zane and mumbles, "I'm probably going to regret this, but here goes nothing!"

He closes his eyes and takes a step forward, appearing just above the massive ugly thing and he tries to plant a foot into the back of it.

OOC:
Abundant step to right above it so Garret's in attack range, then a single attack hits AC 49 (nat 20, threat, crit confirm: 41), Damage: 38 (if crit, add 45).

Sesha [AC 40 /23 To/37 Fl] | HP 52/129 | CMD 33]  d20+28=31 ; d20+28=39 ; d20+13=14 ; d20+13=29 ; 8d6=36 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 12:03:13 PM

(Welcome to the game Mitch!)

Stench Fort Save: 31
Stench Fort Reroll: 39 - Sesha is Shaken. HP used.
Disease Fort: Fail

Sesha sees the creature bearing down on her and immediately regrets her decision to -only- put 100 feet between them. It's incredible reach leaves her startled, and she pays with blood and pain. She keeps consciousness, and only Restlins anger keeps her up and going.

Then things get worse. The colossal monster scoops her up, and doesn't want to let go. It's sickness is heavy and foul, and she cannot resist it. Thankfully, every Bloodwitch, Wizard, and Sorcerer with a season or two under their belt likely had a trick to get away from being crushed, and she was no exception. She had trained herself to cast spells without require movement, and long ago had mastered eschewing the more basic materials required in magic.

She uses her word of recall spell to take herself, immediately and without fail, back to her coven Sanctuary, landing heavily on her feet. Leaning on her broom, she takes a deep breath, and purges the disease from her body. She takes a sad look at the startled faces of her acolytes. If they failed, these girls would be in a lot of danger. None of them were likely going to respond quickly enough to be of any real use here, so she'd handle herself, herself.

Standard: Cast Word of Recall. (No somatic or material component, so unaffected by the restriction of grapple. Takes Sesha to Sanctuary, the headquarters of her coven.

Move: Retrieve Heal potion.

===================================

Witchfire: Knowledge Fail

At the site of the battle, Seshas Witchfire hovers where she was summoned. It gathers sickly green flames in hand, and hurls the flames at the giant monster.

Hit Touch AC 29 (witchflame is chaotic) for 36 fire damage, no save.
Monster must make Will Save DC 25 or be bathed in Witchflame, which increases fire damage it takes by 50% rounded up.

Zane (JCC) AC 39(33), CMB 22, CMD 38, HP 228/268, Blindsense 60' Character  d20+21=33 ; d20+20=39 ; 3d8+19=34 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 3:12:44 PM

Zane passes the Fort Save, but only by exerting a heroic effort (used Hero point)

Zane attacks the super huge creature as it passes by.

AoO Hit AC 39, Damage 34

*Damn that smarts, what does anyone know about this thing?
Sesha I'm trying to get its attantion, but I'm still getting ready at the same time too, sorry.*

Zane reaches back and pulls out a potion, and then once again moves close enough to get an attack if it provokes one from him.



Sesha [AC 40 /23 To/37 Fl] | HP 52/129 | CMD 33] 
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 3:35:09 PM

Seshas voice answers back.

"I'm with my coven for a moment or two. I'm healing and then I'll return!"

Beriothian -- AC:38/18/36 HP: 213/231 CMD = 23 
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 9:15:28 PM

Storm Giant- hp 237 (199 +38 augmented summoning): +4 to constitution and strength
AC 28, touch 10, flat-footed 26 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +12 natural, –2 size)
Fort +17, Ref +8, Will +15
Immune electricity, Constant—freedom of movement

The storm giant appears and looks around. A colossal air battalion with a foe worthy of commemorating his name in song, what more could one ask for! Then he takes a looks at the damaged ship he was standing on. It looked sturdy enough for the moment, but how do you judge how much damage a floating ship can take before it starts sinking? This simply wouldn't do. The storm giant casts levitate and takes off into the air so that whatever happens he will be ready to enter the fray next round.

The druid finishes his summon and calls out to Zane over their linked rings.
I know all about every creature of this Wold. All I can tell you about this thing is that he doesn't fall into that category.

Also recognizing that congregating in one spot wasn't the best idea, the druid activates his ring of blinking, then transforms into an air elemental

Form- Huge Air Elemental
You are also immune to bleed damage, critical hits, and sneak attacks while in elemental form and gain DR 5/—.
gain a +4 size bonus to your Strength, +6 size bonus to your Dexterity, and a +4 natural armor bonus.
Gain fly 120 feet (perfect).

*active spells*
blinking
Tishe's Weave Elements -'Air' version (Air: 1) Blur (20% miss chance); 2) Fly 60ft (Good); 3) Air Mastery (while in air all opponents get -1 to hit/ damage) )
elemental swarm -2 rounds
summon storm giant- 1 round

DM Mitch  d20+34=43 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 9:53:00 PM

Booking post (Fort save for monster). Full post coming soon!

Downfall [DM Hugh] 
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 9:55:04 PM

Tink doesn’t know what the monster is but she figures it is best to keep a distance. She relays to Garret and Zane that it has a cloak of chaos in effect and then uses her spectral hand to hit it with a vampiric touch all why moving further away from whatever it is.

Wyaar shrugs off most of the beam and then flies off of Starblazer activating both his smiting ability and his divine bond targeting the abomination before him.

Restlin arrives just in time to see Sesha get savaged by the creature. Along the way he casts mage armor and then he fires off two spells at once. The first spell is a disintegrate which the creature successfully resists. This is followed up by a defensive Iron Body spell.

Bosk sees his kunai with chain fire true and anchor somewhere in the ground. He then starts working on attaching the backpack to the bridge to keep it held up.

Sesha utilizes her backup plan to teleport back to her coven looking considerably worse for the wear. She pulls her healing potion while temporarily resting at the coven.
Her witchfire shoots a bolt of flame at the creature.

Zane heroically avoids becoming diseased having hit the creature on its way back to attack Sesha. Zane pulls out his own potion and moves towards the monster.

Sesha lets the others know she’s at her coven.

Beri’s giant materializes and floats away from the ship while Beri turns into an air elemental.

Wyaar’s holy arrows fly into the creature, searing with holy light and burrowing deeply into the creature. By the time the last arrow lands it is scorched and burned from holy fire across it’s whole body. Screeching and wheeling, it turns towards the hateful archer, but Garret suddenly appears on top of the thing (Make a fort roll vs stench) and slams his fist down in a mighty blow, shattering it’s weakened body. The corpse, and Garret, begin plummeting to the ground.

Meanwhile the battle between the party and the Qlippoth seems to have disturbed the rest of the roosting Pterandons and there were literally hundreds of them among the Hooks. They take to the sky and you can see the same sickness among the flock as you saw among the singular pterandon and the Qlippoth.

Between the Qlippoth’s corpse, Garret’s fall and the hundreds of infected Pterandons you are not out of the woods yet.


Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells   d20+21=37 ;
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 10:20:29 PM

ooc: Trying to give some character detail and background for Mitch. Welcome aboard

Standing at the bridge my reflection shines off the highly polished marble. My parents would be proud if they could see me now. Although they died when I was young, I was raised in minotaur society where "might makes right". Tall even by taur standards, I know my 9 1/2 ft frame is a commanding presence that would bring him honor. Or perhaps that presence is due to the 10 ft bastard sword slung across my back, a third eye in the center of my forehead (legacy item), or that I cast no shadow in the Wold (due to Avenger Initiation).

Over my now glowing steelgrass armor lays a black pea-coat sewn of chimera skin. The material is strangely soft and warm, thick enough that it conceals any weapons or armor underneath yet light enough to be cool to wear in the sun, and the way the end sweeps just above the floor as I walks sends a chill down my enemy's spine...or perhaps it is that it actually radiates cold as wisps of dark fog seep from underneath his cloak (perk of being a Grim on a mission for Gargul).

If that we not enough to make me stand out, where the armor does not cover you can see scorpions moving through my fur. Not crawling on top of it or under it, within in it as a ghost passes through a wall or a tattoo through the skin. Even more peculiar, a silver Holy Symbol like most have never seen before is emblazoned on my forehead and in the center of it is living third eye darting left and right. On my breast is the adamantium emblem with the IA Shield worn by the Iron Adventurer's before we became known as the Iron Dragons. Yes, this is an image that I have carefully cultivated to stand out. After my father was wrongly put to death for my mother's murder it tarnished our name, even after he was cleared. My image and legacy, my deeds, these are the things that will restore honor to our clan.

As I approach the bridge my eyes travel up the chain that connects the bridge to the orb. As far as I can tell that is the most logical spot. Gargul 's eye must be upon me today for things to have worked out so well this far. I just hope it will last. Following Agatha and Sproket's instructions I aim the kunai at the sphere the damaged hook is coming out and anchor the other end to bridge where it is reenforced for the current chain. The block and tackle design should magnify the strength and capacity of the mithral and admatine. All right guys, I think I have this in place. If this works the Starmages will either want half the credit for saving the city or complain that I made their invention public. Probably both. I will join you as soon as I know it is holding. What is our current status?

I turn around just in time to see Sesha vanish from view, swallowed by the massive form. Fortunately her message comes through before I have time to worry. I hope someone prepared a bunch of cure disease spells. I do not not know about you, but I am infect...or at least my gear is. Can you believe that? My sword and armor are actually running a fever!

Perception check to locate a good spot to anchor to the bridge and plant the kunai = 37

Highlight to display spoiler: {Blink
Scarab of protection
brooch of shielding
Tishe's Weave Elements (fire) (fire resist 20 + fire walking (immune to normal fire effects)
Deathwatch - [CL 1] Permanent - Know creature status: dead, fragile, fighting off death, healthy, undead, or neither (ie construct).
Darkvision 60' - [CL 8] 8hrs
Chill Touch - [CL9] (9 charges) - 1d6 ngative energy -1 Str (Fort DC). Undead = no damage; Will DC or flee 1d4 rounds+1rd per CL.
resist energy - fire
protection from energy - acid
resist energy - acid (from Sesha)

Agile Feet - (SU) 4 of 5 uses left - Ignore all difficult terrain penalties.
Channel Energy - (SU) 0/2 uses left[i]
Dark Walk [i]- (SU) 1of2 min left -gain concealment, 20% miss, +2 save resistance, +8 Stealth

Sense Spirit - (SU) Direction/distance to any disembodied spirit or soul 480 ft., even through material objects.
Dimensional Hop - (SP)  At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action .
Greater Insight - (SP)  At 8th level, Pick one of these senses: Darkvision 120 ft, Scent, Tremorsense 20 ft. You have this sense for one minute per cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and one additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Blind Fighting - (Feat) - Reroll miss % from concealment. Invisible attackers get no advantage (+2 bouns).
Sacred Tattoo Cannot be flanked.
Ghost Touch - (Class) Normal Weapon and Armor = ghost touch vs incorporal. Allow sneak attacks on incorporeal.
Immune to Fear - (Class)
Immune to Snake, Spider and Scorpion Poisons - (Class)
Combat Reflexes - (Feat) Can make 1 AoO per Dex bonus. Can make AoO while Flat Footed

Electric Resistance +5 - Steelgrass Armor
Poison appied to two weapons:
BLUE WHINNIS POISON on left horn cap
MEDIUM

Hero's feast: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and Will saves and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against poison and fear effects for 12 hours.

SPIDER VENOM
on flail
}

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells  
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 10:22:35 PM

ooc: Sorry, looks like I was late to the game with different posting time

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells  
Wednesday January 17th, 2018 10:45:56 PM

As the Pterandons I realize how much worse our situation just got. This is not good! I swear those things were not there a moment ago. We need to find a way to warn the citizens to stay indoors and to be careful of contagion, just like we did with the zombie invasion. Next we need to find a way to neutralize these things. I don't suppose anyone has a wish or miracle prepared? If I remember correctly a previous dragon group was able to use such a spell to remove their opponent's wings. If we could duplicate it, a melee fight in a walled city that they cannot leave would more easily contain the contagion.

The words are barely out of my moth as I see Garret falling, and I am glad he is by the river. My fingers twitch prepared to cast feather fall on him (free action) if he is close enough for me to do so.

RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 196/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 1:56:37 AM

Tink isn't about to let Garret splat on the ground. Think of the cookie dough that would go everywhere! Likewise that monster can't fall like that straight into the ground. It would leave a sizeable crater. People could get hurt by the impact alone.

There's only one thing to do...

Tink flies closer to where Garret and the monster were and crossing her arms over her chest she leans back, closes her eyes and dismisses her overland flight spell.

For the briefest of moments she hangs motionless in the sky before gravity takes control. Tink opens her eyes and leans back, her free-fall now turning into a dive. Her arms are outstretch pointing clearly where she wants to go.

She focuses on Garret and the dead monster matching their speed and rapidly catching them. The wind flaps at her clothes, it sweeps her hair back and make it hard to hear anything else, but she maintains focus on her target.

Finally, when she is within 20ft of them Tink spreads her arms open and casts a Feather Fall spell powerful enough to cover Garret, the monster and herself.

With their speed now dramatically reduced, Tink prepares for the landing.

The fall isn't hard, but when it ends and she has landed atop the monster's corpse she assumes the hero pose. Crouched position, feet wide apart and supporting her weight with one hand on the monster with the other outstreched. Her head tucked down, she will raise her head slowly to look around. Her face void of expression.

Then it dawns on her.

"Darn it. I'm invisible and no one saw"

The coolness of the moment is lost.

--------------
Move action: Fly close to where Garret & the monster were
Standard action: Dismiss Overland flight spell and freefall (which based on Pathfinder turn-by-turn, I think means she matches the fall speed and therfore end position of the monster)
Immediate action: Cast Feather Fall to cover up to 20 medium creatuers: the Colossal Monster (16medium) + Garret (1med) + Tink (1med)
Free action: Look cool doing it


Garret Goodbarrel [AC:42/36/35; +4 vs AOO HP: 232/232 Ki:19/17 CMD: 47 SR: 28] 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 12:44:03 PM

Garret smiles as he realized his blow had taken the steam out of the monster. When it starts falling he stands on the back of the beast and rides it down. He figures it won't hurt to much from this height, and he waves towards Restlin as he goes. He is pleasantly surprised when he and the monsters fall ends in a gentle puff.

Zane (JCC) AC 39(33), CMB 22, CMD 38, HP 228/268, Blindsense 60' Character 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 12:52:58 PM

"Those flying dino's, I can only handle One at a time., but I'll get started,I'm faster right now at least," Zane says over the rings, he then takes off at full speed at one of the dino's that is among a few others, hoping to draw AoO's from the flock as they pull away from him. He also stashes the potion he'd pulled out.
As he flies, he throws Tink a "golf clap" making sure he has caught her eye before he does so.....

Restlin (Carl) -- AC +14/+5/+17 DR/15 Adamantine CMD: +21 HP: 168/168 (Spells) Luck Points: 11/22  10d6=41 ; d20+19=39 ; d20=12 ;
Thursday January 18th, 2018 1:08:17 PM

Restlin sees Tink's heroics. He has no trouble seeing invisible things. "Nice catch, Tink, but I kinda wanted to see if he'd survive the fall. You know, for science..."

The Mendicant has no way of making the wings vanish off hundreds of flying lizards. "Maybe Beri can make a tornado to suck them all in, then we fireball the whole lot. In the meantime, I'll keep them busy."

Restlin's pretty sure these things can't really hurt him with the Iron Body spell going. He flies into the thick of them, hooting & hollering to get their attention. If he gets it, he blows them up.

***

Move: Fly into the mass of ptedradons & try to get their attention.
Standard: Selective fireball centered on me - 41 damage, reflex DC 39 for half damage. The selective metamagic feat means I don't take damage.

AC is 26/17/29 this round. I'm immune to disease & have DR/15.

Wyaar ( Sheet) AC 35/19/30, CMD 40 , HP 135/153, DR 5/Evil 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 3:35:25 PM

Hundreds is a big number. Wyaar carries a lot of arrows, but not that many so instead he flies about trying to herd the gaggle of flying dino things away from any groups of people near by.

~~~~~~~

Move and Standard action to just.. move? Fly about to try and have the ptedradons move away from clusters of people.

Are still in combat rounds?

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells  
Thursday January 18th, 2018 9:13:11 PM

Seeing Garret's fall slow, I know he is taken care of and instead cat overland flight from a scroll and fly towards the retreating lizards.

Beriothian -- AC:38/18/36 HP: 213/231 CMD = 23 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 9:36:30 PM

The druid watches as Garret is somehow saves, but listeining in on their rings it is soon very clear what happened.

Great catch Tink! While you are by that creature, can you double check that the thing he ate is dead? I would hate to have a sneak attack.

The druid then turns to Restlin

I can do you one better, I can control the winds themselves! I'll give give it a wide range so hopefully it will take them a few attempts to escape, and will keep sucking them in to the center to buy us time. As long as I keep the spell away from the bridge it should really only affect the birds, sort of like aiming a fan... so, yeah, a tornado... but better!

The druid proceeds to cast Control Winds, encircling as wide around and as strong as he can without causing damage to the already shaken city. Hopefully in their diseased state 51mph will suffice, but if needed the druid should have no problem amping the speed up to the tornado speeds Restlin suggested ( 175+mph )

(I don't have a map, but essentially I'm trapping them in a whirlwind/tornado that's as big and as strong as possible. And my assumption is that anything outside the spell's cylinder would be unaffected by the wind... especially the bridge, our ship, and ourselves )

Storm Giant- hp 237 (199 +38 augmented summoning): +4 to constitution and strength
AC 28, touch 10, flat-footed 26 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +12 natural, –2 size)
Fort +17, Ref +8, Will +15
Immune electricity, Constant—freedom of movement
The storm giant will cast chain lightning on the pterodons once they are all ensared

Form- Huge Air Elemental
You are also immune to bleed damage, critical hits, and sneak attacks while in elemental form and gain DR 5/—.
gain a +4 size bonus to your Strength, +6 size bonus to your Dexterity, and a +4 natural armor bonus.
Gain fly 120 feet (perfect).

*active spells*
blinking
Tishe's Weave Elements -'Air' version (Air: 1) Blur (20% miss chance); 2) Fly 60ft (Good); 3) Air Mastery (while in air all opponents get -1 to hit/ damage) )
elemental swarm -2 rounds
summon storm giant- 1 round

Restlin (Carl) -- AC +14/+5/+17 DR/15 Adamantine CMD: +21 HP: 168/168 (Spells) Luck Points: 11/22 
Thursday January 18th, 2018 10:22:34 PM

If Beri's gonna make it windy, obviously Restlin will stop short & let the druid do his thing. He'll cast a regular, non-selective fireball if the pteranodons get bunched up. Numbers are the same as above.

DM Mitch  16d6+4=59 ; 16d6+4=51 ; 16d6+4=61 ; 16d6+4=64 ; 16d6+4=50 ; 16d6+4=57 ; 16d6+4=54 ; 16d6+4=63 ;
Thursday January 18th, 2018 11:04:09 PM

(Beri, please roll chain lightning damage for the Storm Giant)

Sesha [AC 40 /23 To/37 Fl] | HP 129/129 | CMD 33] 
Friday January 19th, 2018 12:01:19 AM

Sesha drinks her heal potion, then teleports back to where the fighting was. The breather was nice, but she might be needed.

Welcome to Jurassic Park [DM Hugh]  d100=47 ; 15d6=54 ;
Friday January 19th, 2018 1:57:53 AM

Bosk finishes securing the device. Will it hold? Is it stabilizing the bridge? As he waits to see he reminisces about his past, everything that brought him to this moment. He takes stock of the situation around the party and makes a few observations and suggestions before casting an Overland Flight spell on himself and advancing towards the soon to start battle.

Tink makes an epic dive to catch Garret out of the air, reaching him just in time to cast slow fall on herself, Garret, and the giant monster corpse before they impact the ground. She makes a dramatic pose, only to realize that she was invisible and no one saw it.

Garret is caught by surprise by his sudden sharp drop in speed and gentle landing.

Zane comments that he can only handle one dinosaur at a time and moves off towards one hoping to swipe at them as they fly off. He gives applause to Tink’s impressive feat, making sure she notices.

Restlin, perfectly capable of seeing invisible things, congratulates Tink and comments he wanted to see if Garret would survive the fall. Confident in his Iron Body’s ability to protect him he advances towards the dinosaurs, trying to draw a large group of them before casting fireball on himself.

Wyarr reflects that he does not carry hundreds of arrows. Flying up towards the dinosaurs he tries to herd them away from civilians.

Berioathian creates a giant windstorm 40 feet across that forms a cyclone. While it impedes the creatures flight, it does not trap them as hoped (Large sized creatures, need a bit faster wind. Hurricane force or better, though that may damage the town bellow if you can’t keep it contained.)

Restlin’s attempt to bait a large group off is perhaps too successful. The pterandon’s swarm about him, forming a dense cloud of bodies. His fireball kills a few and scourches others, but also seems to enrage them and they slash at him with beak and claw as he’s engulfed by the swarm. Restlin takes 44 damage.

Wyarr is also successful in drawing off the enemy, if only towards himself. A second swarm, disturbed by his attempts to shoo them off, surrounds and attacks him. Wyarr takes 45 damage.

Beri and the Starblazer are not left alone; two great swarms of the creatures rush around his windstorm and to the ship, clawing and biting. They completely cover the ship except for a small, 20 foot stretch of deck falling between the two groups. Beri takes 56 damage while the ship takes 105 damage. Beri gets an AoO against the swarm as it moves over him.

The summoned Storm Giant and Witchfire, floating off on their lonesome, make tempting targets and are each swarmed. The Storm Giant fires off a lightning bolt at the swarm Beri is attempting to trap and it his both that swarm and the one that swoops in to engulf it for 81 damage. The Giant takes 50 damage and the Witchfire 57. They also get AoO if they have a melee attack/weapon currently ready.

As he planned Zane is indeed able to take a swipe at the approaching dinosaurs as they also engulf him and deal 54 damage.

Bosk advances up to meet the enemy and is also greeting by a mass of them. He takes 63 damage, but has plenty of targets for his blade as they close in (AoO).

Tink and Garret are, fortunately, left alone. It seems the dinosaurs are far more interested in airborn morsels than tiny specks on the ground. The final swarm circles and cries out above them, looking for meat. If not engaged they may soon fall upon the town, which could cause terrible damage.

Starblazer - 721 / 940 HP
Swarm 1: 61 damage
Swarm 2: 0 damage
Swarm 3: 81 damage
Swarm 4: 81 damage
Swarm 5: 0 damage
Swarm 6: 0 damage
Swarm 7: 0 damage
Swarm 8: 0 damage
Swarm 9: 0 damage

P.S.
The backpack / bridge setup seems to be working for now but to be fair the reverse gravity spell is still lightening some of the load on the bridge itself. The real test will be when the spell expires. Also while the backpack was meant to have secondary functionality of a grapple gun / block and tackle the star mages did not envision this scenario. It is possible the backpack might not be able to be repaired for its prior primary functionality when all this is said and done but you have more important things to worry about.

(OOC Sorry post was late I fell asleep, still in combat and I just rolled chain lightning damage. Also Restlin you have a 35% arcane spell failure from Iron Body a -6 armor check penalty and you move at half speed now. Iron Body has some drawbacks. I rolled your arcane spell failure and it was 47 so you beat it but please roll moving forward; Mad props to Mitch for taking care of most things today)

(Mitch note: Bumping lightning damage up cause AoE does bonus damage to swarms)


DM Mitch 
Friday January 19th, 2018 9:53:41 AM

(I forgot the disease save. Everyone who was damaged make a DC 20 fort save)

Restlin (Carl) -- AC +14/+5/+17 DR/15 Adamantine CMD: +21 HP: 139/168 (Spells) Luck Points: 11/22  d20=19 ;
Friday January 19th, 2018 10:11:19 AM

Yea, I woke up realizing I forgot to roll that. Won't forget again. Also, Restlin's immune to disease in his current form.

***

Restlin looks at the scratches in his metal body. That would hurt when it was skin again. Seems he underestimated what this many pteranadons could do.

He dimensionally steps 100' away from these lizards into a place they aren't, he then turns to face them again, ready to knock as many of them from the sky as possible.

***

Standard: Dimension step 100' away - Spell like ability from conjuration school, so no spell failure chance.
Move: Look all tough & ready to blow things up.

AC is...irrelevant, I guess.

Garret Goodbarrel [AC:42/36/35; +4 vs AOO HP: 232/232 Ki:19/17 CMD: 47 SR: 28] 
Friday January 19th, 2018 10:59:51 AM

Garret, on the ground now, steps gingerly out of the remains of whatever that thing was that they just destroyed. He tries to wipe his feet off on the ground once he gets off the thing and stops to look at his feet. He pulls some gunk from between his toes and makes a face as he looks up and scans the skies above him.

He can see that the airborne Iron Dragons are really taking care of things for the most part. He watches to see if any of the swarms are still looking for targets, and if there is still a group not engaged, the tiny halfling will jump up and down, wave his little arms, and try and yell to get their attention. Otherwise he will check out the bridge and look for any injured townspeople, especially anyone that might have been trampled in the recent rush.

Sesha [AC 40 /23 To/37 Fl] | HP 129/129 | CMD 33]  d20+13=19 ; 8d6=31 ; d10=8 ;
Friday January 19th, 2018 1:57:48 PM


For the DM: Any swarms that attacked the Witchfire need DC 22 will saves or be engulfed in Witchflame.

Witchflame (Su) Any creature damaged by the incorporeal touch or ranged bolt attacks of a witchfire must succeed on a DC 22 Will save or become engulfed in sickly green flames. While these eerie flames deal no additional damage, the affected creature glows as per faerie fire and becomes sickened. While under the effects of the witchflame, the victim gains vulnerability to fire and takes half again as much damage (+50%) from fireattacks of any sort. This effect persists for 10 minutes. The supernatural flames can only be extinguished before this duration expires by a break enchantment, miracle, remove curse, or wish spell—the effective caster level of the witchflame is equal to the witchfire's HD (CL 10th for most witchfires). Any creature entering the same square as a witchfire or striking it with a melee attack must succeed on a DC 22 Will save or begin burning with witchflame, even if the attack would not otherwise harm the witchfire because of its incorporeal nature.

Faith (the witchfire), doesn't seem overly concerned. In fact, bringing as many of the Pteradons as possible to her seems to be a plan for the glowing summon. She flies towards the next closest swarm NOT in a whirlwind, and blasts another bolt of witchfire at the swarm not engaged and considering the people below.

Hit Touch AC 19 for 31 damage. Will DC 22 or be afflicted by Witchflame.

If the Pteradons choose to make an AoO, they will need another save vs. Witchflame.
------------------------

Sesha teleports in more or left where she left. She takes in the scene into consideration, and decides to get Garret into the fight. She beelines towards him on her broom, and hits him with a spell.

"Polymorph incoming Garret. Prepare yourself!"

She transforms Garret into a Chimera, with a red dragon head, by casting Greater Polymorph as Beast Shape IV.

Garret, you gain the following.

Fly 120ft (good), Darkvision, +6 Strength, -2 Dex, +2 Con, +6 Natural Armor (this stacks with enhancement bonuses to NA), a 20ft cone of fire breath for 6d8 Fire Damage usable every 1d4 rounds (double damage vs swarms), and the following natural attacks.

Melee bite (2d6), bite (1d8), gore(1d8), 2 claws (1d6). Use your own strength bonuses after spell modification.

You cannot flurry of blows with natural attacks, but you can use a part of the chimeras body to attack as if it were a fist, in that case, use the monk damage listed in flurry for a large sized monk and use however many attacks you usually get.

Your gear melds, so you only get stuff that provides a constant bonus, like an amulet of mighty fists, stat enhancers, Eberyons tears, etc.

You keep your monk wis bonus to AC, and whatever else kinda AC buffs you get, including your bracers etc.



Beriothian -- AC:38/18/36 HP: 213/231 CMD = 23  d10=1 ; d10=5 ; d20+22=34 ; d20+17=36 ; d4=1 ; d20+12=18 ; d20+7=14 ; 3d6+16=27 ; 3d6+16=27 ; 3d6+16=26 ;
Friday January 19th, 2018 5:29:59 PM

The looks around to admire his handywork, only to find that instead of covering the entire river with tornado strength winds he instead created a tiny vortext barely covering the ship's deck. He sees numerous openings, but as he is armed only with his massive fists he opts to avoid counter attacking and risk further exposure to whatever disease the petradons are affected with.
I don't know what's happening with the Wold, but it's sure doing a number on my casting today. The natural forces of the Wold must have been really thrown off in this earthquake. Well, I'm not dealing with these diseased things in hand to hand combat.

Beriothian casts antilife shell on himself to avoid being hit again.

blur miss-fail
blink miss- fail
fort save- pass

***
(I don't have a map, but essentially I'm trapping them in a whirlwind/tornado that's as big and as strong as possible. And my assumption is that anything outside the spell's cylinder would be unaffected by the wind... especially the bridge, our ship, and ourselves )

The storm giant pulls out his masterwork bow and takes aim at the swarms

bow attack 1=36
bow damage 1=27

bow attack 2=18
bow damage 2=27

bow attack 3=14
bow damage 3=26
**
Storm Giant- hp 237 (199 +38 augmented summoning): +4 to constitution and strength
AC 28, touch 10, flat-footed 26 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +12 natural, –2 size)
Fort +17, Ref +8, Will +15
Immune electricity, Constant—freedom of movement
The storm giant will cast chain lightning on the pterodons once they are all ensared

**

Form- Huge Air Elemental
You are also immune to bleed damage, critical hits, and sneak attacks while in elemental form and gain DR 5/—.
gain a +4 size bonus to your Strength, +6 size bonus to your Dexterity, and a +4 natural armor bonus.
Gain fly 120 feet (perfect).

*active spells*
blinking
Tishe's Weave Elements -'Air' version (Air: 1) Blur (20% miss chance); 2) Fly 60ft (Good); 3) Air Mastery (while in air all opponents get -1 to hit/ damage) )
elemental swarm -2 rounds
summon storm giant- 1 round

Form- Huge Air Elemental
You are also immune to bleed damage, critical hits, and sneak attacks while in elemental form and gain DR 5/—.
gain a +4 size bonus to your Strength, +6 size bonus to your Dexterity, and a +4 natural armor bonus.
Gain fly 120 feet (perfect).

*active spells*
blinking
Tishe's Weave Elements -'Air' version (Air: 1) Blur (20% miss chance); 2) Fly 60ft (Good); 3) Air Mastery (while in air all opponents get -1 to hit/ damage) )
elemental swarm -2 rounds
summon storm giant- 1 round

RobC - Katinka Hushfoot -- AC 34*/24*/25* (+2 vs Evil) -- CMD 26 -- HP 196/214 -- Spells -- Active Effects 
Friday January 19th, 2018 8:35:14 PM

Tink feels a little better knowing that some of the party saw her fall. That was probably the single coolest thing she has ever done.

She nods in approval of Garret's tactics of trying to draw some of the swarms. She's just so far out of the action though and can't fly up to help the party.

Tink prepares to cast a spell but it takes a while to summon something and she might leave herself open to attack. She uses one of her Arcane Trickster 'Tricky Spells' to cast both a silent and still Summon Monster VIII spell. She's feeling pretty good about being able to cast it unnoticed.

Full round action: Cast Summon Monster VIII
Tink is invisible (Greater Invisibility), undectectable by smell (Pass without trace), silent (Silent Spell) and unmoving (Still Spell)


---------------------------------
Spells in effect on Self:
Arcane Sight - Contingency - Dark Vision - Detect Scrying - Elf Vision - Endure Elements - Freedom of Movement - Heroism - Mage Armor - Mind Blank - Moment of Prescience - Overland Flight - Pass Without Trace - Protection from Evil - Reduce Person - Resist Energy (Fire) - See Invisibility - Swim Speed - Water Breathing

Spells in effect on Others:
Greater Magic Weapon on Garret's fists - Tishe's Weave Elements on Restlin, Zane and Garret have a 'Water' version, Bosk a 'Fire' version, and Beri an 'Air' version


Perception:
Can automatically see invisible, ethereal, magical auras, and any object/person being scryed upon. Dark Vision & Low Light Vision. Auto check for Secret Doors with 5ft


Immunities:
Immunity to harmful vapors and gases, possession, mental control, spells from the divination school, scrying, bodily contact by evil summoned creatures, and grapples.


Zane (JCC) AC 39(33), CMB 22, CMD 38, HP 174/268, Blindsense 60' Character  10d6=24 ;
Friday January 19th, 2018 10:52:28 PM

Auto make the Fort save.
Zane flies away from the swarm 90' and then launches a shadow Fireball at the bunch he just flew away from.

Shadow Fireball:
Damage base 24 damage AoE +50% Total 36 damage, Reflex save DC 19 for 18 damage.
Will Save to Disbelieve DC 19. If made Damage 7, Reflex Save DC 19 for 3 damage.

"I'm even more useless against Swarms, my only spell choice is fake....."

Bosk AC: 33/16/29 CMD: 34 172 hp /172 (27+18 are temp) Spells   d20+16=29 ; d20+16=27 ; d20+16=20 ; d20+11=29 ; d20+11=17 ; d20+4=7 ; d20+4=6 ; 2d8+5=19 ; 2d8+5=14 ; d8+5=7 ; d8+5=8 ; d8+5=9 ; d8+5=13 ; d8+5=7 ; d20+16=28 ; d20+14=20 ; d20+14=17 ; d20+14=27 ; 2d8+5=12 ; 2d8+5=17 ; 2d8+5=12 ; 2d8+5=18 ; 2d8+5=10 ; d20+14=30 ; d20+14=16 ; d20+14=34 ; d20+14=28 ; d20+14=17 ; 2d8+5=10 ; 2d8+5=16 ; 2d8+5=9 ; 2d8+5=11 ; 2d8+5=16 ;
Saturday January 20th, 2018 1:05:44 AM

As the pterosaurs swarm I unleash wave after wave of attacks, for the first time managing to use my greater two weapon fighting and getting two more swings in than ever before. Although my aim is lacking, I am impressed with the speed of my blade.

Actions, Full Attack (Note that I lowered several rolls by 2. I accidentally added Haste)
AoO 1 with Bastard Sword Hit AC 27 for 12 dmg
AoO 2 with Bastard Sword Hit AC 25 for 17 dmg
AoO 3 with Bastard Sword Hit AC 18 for 12 dmg
AoO 4 with Bastard Sword Hit AC 26 for 18 dmg

Main Hand Atk 1 with bastard sword hit AC 21 for 19 dmg
Off Hand Atk 1 with armor spike hit AC 23 for 7 dmg
Nat Horn Atk Hit AC 29 for 8 dmg
Main Hand Atk 2 with bastard sword hit AC 29 for 14 dmg
Off Hand Atk 2 with armor spike hit AC 17 for 9 dmg
Main Hand Atk 3 with bastard sword hit AC 7 for 18 dmg
Off Hand Atk 3 with armor spike hit AC 6 for 13 dmg

If more AoO are needed for this round
AoO 1 Hit AC 30 for 10 dmg
AoO 2 Hit AC 16 for 16 dmg
AoO 3 Hit AC 34 confirm crit for 8+11 = 19 dmg
AoO 4 Hit AC 17 for 16 dmg

Click here to visit the Woldipedia Hook City game page.
Copyright © 1980-2018 WoldianGames. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Site Map - Contact Us - SRD
 
WoldianGames Homepage